Sending Christmas Chocolove
- Choose your delivery date(s)
- Order before 1pm for same day dispatch
- Letterbox friendly. No trips to the post office.
- Made using high-quality chocolate. Sharing is tricky.
- We will not include receipts in your gifts
- We use top quality Belgian milk chocolate, great for taste, bad for sharing. Find out what our customers think of our chocolate.
- Our chocolate photo gifts are letterbox friendly so no need to go to the Post Office.
- We do not include receipts in our gifts.
- The shelf life is 6 months. Please store in a cool dry place (not the fridge).
- For additional queries, please visit our FAQ page or contact us at [email protected].
- Please note, chocolate can be toxic to dogs. If the recipient owns a dog, we recommend notifying them in advance of the delivery to ensure the post is not accessible by the dog.
- Belgian Chocolate Ingredients: Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Whole Milk Powder, Cocoa Mass, Emulsifier: Soya Lecithin, Natural Vanilla Flavouring (Cocoa Solids: 37% Min, Milk Solids: 19% Min).
- The chocolate is gluten free, Halal certified, Kosher certified and vegetarian and contains no alcohol. It is not suitable for vegans.
- There are no nuts in the product. However, there are nuts on the premises so contamination is a possibility.
- Royal Mail Tracked 48hr Delivery: £2.99 - £4.99 subject to weight (2 - 3 working days)
- Tracked & Signed For Next Day Delivery: £5.99 - £7.49 subject to weight
- International Untracked Economy European Shipping (Europe Only): £5.99 - £12.99 subject to weight (Delivery can take between 3 and 5 days, sometimes more depending on the postal service in the country it's going to)
- International Tracked & Signed European Shipping (Europe Only): £9.99 - £19.99 subject to weight (Delivery can take between 3 and 5 days, sometimes more depending on the postal service in the country it's going to.