There are some questions in life that require a little bit of extra special attention. You can't just ask the question. You need a unique marriage proposal idea that she'll never forget. Ask him or her to marry you with a gift made from irresistible chocolate. After all, who can say 'No' to chocolate?
- Choose your chocolate message (either 22, 33 or 44 characters)
- Add a personal message to be printed on the card insert
- Include a photo or logo from your computer or choose from one of our designs (allow for some crop variance on the edges with the photo card)
- Checkout and choose your delivery options
- We use top quality Belgian milk chocolate, great for taste, bad for sharing. Find out what our customers think of our chocolate.
- Our boxes will fit through the letterbox so no need to go to the Post Office.
- We do not include receipts in our will you marry me gifts
- We may use hearts and stars at random so what you receive may not be identical to the photo.
There are some questions in life that require a little bit of extra special attention. Plan your proposal, and finish it with a surprise question hidden in irresistibly delicious Belgian chocolate. After all, who can say 'No' to chocolate?
Guarantee the right response with our 'Will You Marry Me' chocolates.
Made in Lymington New Forest UK.
Find out what our customers think of our chocolate.
Ordered as gifts to send colleagues during lockdown. Very quick delivery and helpful response from Dicky for collated invoices.
Bought these for my cousin who loved the chocs and the message they brought thanks second purchase and happy once again
It was my daughter who found out she was expecting another baby. Both her & partner loved the chocolates & the idea behind it.
A relative and she loved it. Much better than a traditional congratulations card.
They were gifts for my uncle and my grandma from my son but as they are advent calendars these have not been given yet
For more information about how our products are made, the ingredients and other nutritional information, please follow this link.
For individual orders of just one box.
- Royal Mail First Class Delivery): £2.95 - £3.75 subject to weight (1 - 2 working days)
- Tracked 24hr Small Parcel Delivery: £5.95 - £7.49 subject to weight
- Tracked 48hr Small Parcel Delivery: £4.95
- Standard Untracked European Shipping (Europe Only): £5.95 - £12.95 subject to weight.
(Delivery can take between 3 and 5 days, sometimes more depending on the postal service in the country it's going to)
- Tracked & Signed For Royal Mail European Shipping (Europe Only): £9.95 - £19.95 subject to weight.
(Delivery can take between 3 and 5 days, sometimes more depending on the postal service in the country it's going to.
Learn more about delivery here.
Please note, chocolate can be toxic to dogs. If the recipient owns a dog, we recommend notifying them in advance of the delivery to ensure the post is not accessible by the dog.