Now you can order your gifts in advance!
Want to ship to multiple addresses?
Email us with your request and we'll honour the threshold discount code.
Thank You Letterbox Gift
Some people deserve massive amounts of appreciation. That's why we've created a box that says thank you a thousand times over. Packed full of delicious goodies, our letterbox friendly personalised gifts are the perfect way to say thank you. Better still, the box is a book, so the goodies can be stored away in a secret place.
- Make it special with a photo
- Our chocolate is the best Belgian milk chocolate, so sharing is unlikely
- The personalised chocolate box will fit through the letterbox. Hooray! No time wasted at the Post Office
Order in advance if the birthday is in the future. Made in Lymington New Forest UK.
A Thank You Gift To Really Make Them Feel Appreciated
CONTENTS- included in all boxes
- 'Thank You Sooooo Much' chocolate letters guaranteed to last not very long at all.
- 'No Frownie Brownie' cake in a mug mix (for a cake emergency)
- A Matchbox Puzzle -for a little cerebral exercise
- 'Life Is Sweet' wine gums - wine and sweets combined. Heaven!
ADD ON'S- can be added at the product and cart page
- Chocolate hearts - for some extra love
- An adorable'I ♥︎U' box - because you love them
- Picasso socks - for creative inspiration
Find out what our customers think of our gifts.
For more information about how our products are made, the ingredients and other nutritional information, please follow this link.
For individual orders of just one box.
Royal Mail First Class Delivery (1 - 2 working days): £3.75
(Order before 1pm for same day dispatch)
Royal Mail Signed For Next Day Delivery: £6.95
(Order before 1pm to receive the next day)
Royal Mail Saturday Guaranteed Signed For: £10.95
(Order before 1pm on Friday to receive on Saturday)
International Royal Mail Tracked & Signed (Europe Only): £11.95
(Delivery can take between 3 and 5 days)
If ordering more than one box (parcels), please follow this link for more information.
Please note, chocolate can be toxic to dogs. If the recipient owns a dog, we recommend notifying them in advance of the delivery to ensure the post is not accessible by the dog.