Personalised chocolate. 100% guaranteed to be tastier than a normal card. For every special occasion, they'll love a message from you made from yummy Belgian chocolate. You can even include a photo to make it extra special. We'll send your personalised chocolate gift by post and through their letterbox.
- Write your own chocolate message (44 characters). Use characters A-Z, 0-9, ? ! # , star (use *), heart (use %)
- Add a personal message to be printed on the inside of the lid
- Include a photo from your computer or choose from one of our designs.
- Checkout and choose your delivery options
NB. Our 22 and 33 personalised options are currently broken. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for an order of this size.
To add a frame, please add it using this link.
- We use top quality Belgian milk chocolate, great for taste, bad for sharing. Check our reviews to see what our customers say.
- Our boxes will fit through the letterbox so no need to go to the Post Office.
- We do not include receipts in our gifts.
The convenience of an online card, combined with the personal touch of creating it yourself online.
Imagine their surprise when they receive personalised chocolate box in the post? And not just any chocolate. This chocolate will say anything and everything that you want. Write a poem. Confess your love. Make them laugh. The personalised gift is yours to make whatever you want it to be.
Our customised chocolates make a great personal gift for any special occasion. Whether it's a birthday, an anniversary or if someone's feeling poorly, with Morse Toad you can create a personalised letterbox gift that will make their day.
Find out what our customers think of our chocolate.
This is just the most incredible idea. I highly recommend getting the frame and it is literally sending someone a framed printed photo with a box of chocolates all form one place. Genius.
It was for daughter & she loves the flavour of the chocolate
It was bought for my friend who had been admitted to hospital suffering from covid, something to cheer her up when she arrived home. Yes she enjoyed it, said the pieces were just enough to nibble day at a time & tasted lovely.
Sent to someone who was unwell for a while and I wasn’t able to visit - the chocolates done the job lifted their mood and tasted great as well (so I’ve heard). I have purchased a few times and sent to family and friends for different occasions and have not been disappointed. Thank you
It was a gift for my Dad following the death of my Nan. He said it did put a smile on his face.
For more information about how our gifts are made, the ingredients and other nutritional information, please follow this link.
For individual orders of just one box.
- Royal Mail First Class Delivery): £2.95 - £3.75 subject to weight (1 - 2 working days)
- Tracked 24hr Small Parcel Delivery: £5.95 - £7.49 subject to weight
- Tracked 48hr Small Parcel Delivery: £4.95
- Standard Untracked European Shipping (Europe Only): £5.95 - £12.95 subject to weight.
(Delivery can take between 3 and 5 days, sometimes more depending on the postal service in the country it's going to)
- Tracked & Signed For Royal Mail European Shipping (Europe Only): £9.95 - £19.95 subject to weight.
(Delivery can take between 3 and 5 days, sometimes more depending on the postal service in the country it's going to.
Learn more about delivery here.
Please note, chocolate can be toxic to dogs. If the recipient owns a dog, we recommend notifying them in advance of the delivery to ensure the post is not accessible by the dog.