Click the pink icon bottom left to find out more.
- Write your own chocolate message (either 22, 33 or 44 characters). Use characters A-Z, 0-9, ? ! # , star (use *), heart (use %)
- Add a personal message to be printed on the card insert
- Include a photo from your computer or choose from one of our designs. Make sure it's one that's sure to pull on the heartstrings (allow for some crop variance on the edges with the photo card)
- Checkout and choose your delivery options
- We use top quality Belgian milk chocolate, great for taste, bad for sharing
- Our boxes will fit through the letterbox so no need to go to the Post Office.
- We do not include receipts in our gifts.
Personalised chocolate cards. 100% guaranteed to be more tasty̴ than a normal card. The convenience of an online card, combined with the personal touch of creating it yourself.
Imagine their surprise when they receive chocolate in the post? And not just any chocolate. This chocolate will say anything and everything that you want. Write a poem. Confess your love. Make them laugh. The gift is yours to make whatever you want it to be.
Our personalised chocolates make a great gift for any special occasion. Whether it's a birthday, an anniversary or if someone's feeling poorly, with Morse Toad you can create a personalised letterbox gift that will make their day.
Find out what our customers think of our chocolate.
For more information about how our products are made, the ingredients and other nutritional information, please follow this link.
For individual orders of just one box.
Royal Mail First Class Delivery (1 - 2 working days): £2.95
(Order before 1pm for same day dispatch)
Royal Mail Signed For Next Day Delivery: £6.95
(Order before 1pm to receive the next day)
Royal Mail Saturday Guaranteed Signed For: £10.95
(Order before 1pm on Friday to receive on Saturday)
International Royal Mail Tracked & Signed (Europe Only): £11.95
(Delivery can take between 3 and 5 days)
Learn more about delivery here.
Please note, chocolate can be toxic to dogs. If the recipient owns a dog, we recommend notifying them in advance of the delivery to ensure the post is not accessible by the dog.