Looking to send a personalised housewarming gift through their new letterbox? After all the mortgages and contracts have been signed, make their first post one to remember with our chocolate new home gift.
- Choose your chocolate message (either 22, 33 or 44 characters)
- Add a personal message to be printed on the card insert
- Include a photo from your computer or choose from one of our designs. Make sure it's one that's sure to pull on the heartstrings (allow for some crop variance on the edges with the photo card)
- Checkout and choose your delivery options
- We use top quality Belgian milk chocolate, great for taste, bad for sharing
- Our boxes will fit through the letterbox so no need to go to the Post Office.
- We do not include receipts in our hew home gifts.
Looking for something to give as a funny house warming gift? Morse Toad has created a chocolate home sweet home gift befitting this momentous occasion. Make sure the first thing that arrives through their letterbox is a tasty chocolate gift rather than a bill or a bank statement. Send a chocolate new home gift through their letterbox, and put a smile on their face.
Made in Lymington UK.
Find out what our customers think of our chocolate.
For more information about how our products are made, the ingredients and other nutritional information, please follow this link.
For individual orders of just one box.
- Royal Mail First Class Delivery): £2.95 - £3.75 subject to weight (1 - 2 working days)
- Tracked 24hr Small Parcel Delivery: £5.95 - £7.49 subject to weight
- Tracked 48hr Small Parcel Delivery: £4.95
- Standard Untracked European Shipping (Europe Only): £5.95 - £12.95 subject to weight.
(Delivery can take between 3 and 5 days, sometimes more depending on the postal service in the country it's going to)
- Tracked & Signed For Royal Mail European Shipping (Europe Only): £9.95 - £19.95 subject to weight.
(Delivery can take between 3 and 5 days, sometimes more depending on the postal service in the country it's going to.
Learn more about delivery here.
Please note, chocolate can be toxic to dogs. If the recipient owns a dog, we recommend notifying them in advance of the delivery to ensure the post is not accessible by the dog.