Looking for a non-baby gift for new parents? Celebrate their wonderful news with a yummy personalised chocolate delivery. Customise the chocolate gift with a photo of the newborn, and we'll send it through their letterbox.
- Choose your chocolate new baby message (either 22, 33 or 44 characters)
- Add a personal message to be printed on the card insert
- Include a photo from your computer or choose from one of our designs. Make sure it's one that's sure to pull on the heartstrings (allow for some crop variance on the edges with the photo card)
- Checkout and choose your delivery options
- We use top quality Belgian milk chocolate, great for taste, bad for sharing
- Our boxes will fit through the letterbox so no need to go to the Post Office.
- We do not include receipts in our new parent gifts
Has someone had a baby? Send this yummy chocolate gift to celebrate the newborn, and help them enjoy their wonderful news.If you can't be there to show how happy you are, then a surprise chocolate delivery is the next best thing. Having a baby is the happiest moment in life. It is a landmark that is totally life-changing. Such an event deserves more than a card.
Send the new parents a chocolate gift today and celebrate the new arrival.
Made In Lymington New Forest UK.
Find out what our customers think of our chocolate.
For more information about how our products are made, the ingredients and other nutritional information, please follow this link.
For individual orders of just one box.
- Royal Mail First Class Delivery): £2.95 - £3.75 subject to weight (1 - 2 working days)
- Tracked 24hr Small Parcel Delivery: £5.95 - £7.49 subject to weight
- Tracked 48hr Small Parcel Delivery: £4.95
- Standard Untracked European Shipping (Europe Only): £5.95 - £12.95 subject to weight.
(Delivery can take between 3 and 5 days, sometimes more depending on the postal service in the country it's going to)
- Tracked & Signed For Royal Mail European Shipping (Europe Only): £9.95 - £19.95 subject to weight.
(Delivery can take between 3 and 5 days, sometimes more depending on the postal service in the country it's going to.
Learn more about delivery here.
Please note, chocolate can be toxic to dogs. If the recipient owns a dog, we recommend notifying them in advance of the delivery to ensure the post is not accessible by the dog.