Wish someone good luck in their next endeavour with a chocolate good luck gift. Made from chocolate letters and an uploaded photo, it's the perfect way to send some good luck through their letterbox.
- Choose your chocolate good luck message (either 22, 33 or 44 characters)
- Add a personal message to be printed on the card insert
- Include a photo or logo from your computer or choose from one of our designs (allow for some crop variance on the edges with the photo card)
- Checkout and choose your delivery options
- We use top quality Belgian milk chocolate, great for taste, bad for sharing. Find out what our customers think of our chocolate.
- Our boxes will fit through the letterbox so no need to go to the Post Office.
- We do not include receipts in our good luck gifts
According to the news, chocolate makes us smarter. What we can state confidently is that during the hours of brain-melting study, a good luck gift crafted from the best Belgian chocolate around will provide a study-enhancing energy boost and hopefully a dose of chocolatey good fortune to boot.
If they're working all hours of the night trying to cram that last bit of mathematical theory into their crowded brain, our chocolate good luck letters will deliver a dose of chocolatey endorphins and keep them focused for the little bit longer. Send your chocolate good luck gift today, and help them succeed.
Made in Lymington Hampshire UK.
For more information about how our products are made, the ingredients and other nutritional information, please follow this link.
- Royal Mail First Class Delivery): £2.95 - £3.75 subject to weight (1 - 2 working days)
- Tracked 24hr Small Parcel Delivery: £5.95 - £7.49 subject to weight
- Tracked 48hr Small Parcel Delivery: £4.95
- Standard Untracked European Shipping (Europe Only): £5.95 - £12.95 subject to weight.
(Delivery can take between 3 and 5 days, sometimes more depending on the postal service in the country it's going to)
- Tracked & Signed For Royal Mail European Shipping (Europe Only): £9.95 - £19.95 subject to weight.
(Delivery can take between 3 and 5 days, sometimes more depending on the postal service in the country it's going to.
For more information about delivery, please follow this link.
Please note, chocolate can be toxic to dogs. If the recipient owns a dog, we recommend notifying them in advance of the delivery to ensure the post is not accessible by the dog.