Wish someone good luck in their next endeavour with a chocolate good luck gift. Made from chocolate letters and an uploaded photo, it's the perfect way to send some good luck through their letterbox.
- Choose your chocolate good luck message (either 22, 33 or 44 characters)
- Add a personal message to be printed on the card insert
- Include a photo or logo from your computer or choose from one of our designs (allow for some crop variance on the edges with the photo card)
- Checkout and choose your delivery options
- We use top quality Belgian milk chocolate, great for taste, bad for sharing. Find out what our customers think of our chocolate.
- Our boxes will fit through the letterbox so no need to go to the Post Office.
- We do not include receipts in our good luck gifts
According to the news, chocolate makes us smarter. What we can state confidently is that during the hours of brain-melting study, a good luck gift crafted from the best Belgian chocolate around will provide a study-enhancing energy boost and hopefully a dose of chocolatey good fortune to boot.
If they're working all hours of the night trying to cram that last bit of mathematical theory into their crowded brain, our chocolate good luck letters will deliver a dose of chocolatey endorphins and keep them focused for the little bit longer. Send your chocolate good luck gift today, and help them succeed.
Made in Lymington Hampshire UK.
I sent it to my son to wish him luck in taking part in Dancing in Ice! He loved it
Ordered chocolates and it took 5 days to arrive ! I understand there may be delays but I called and got an answer machine and also e mailed and got no reply I’m sorry but I won’t be using you again Too much stress . Thanks
Hi Lizz, I am sorry you reviewed us so poorly. I have checked both the answer machine and our customer service channel and we do not have any message from you. Bear in mind, if you call outside of business hours, then the office will be empty. We recommend you leave a message on the answer machine. I am sorry your order took 5 days to arrive. You may have seen in the news that Royal Mail are currently heavily backed up in the run up to Christmas, which is having an impact on all businesses. I understand that this is frustrating. Unfortunately there is nothing we can do to help their service.
Lovely tasting choolate, well packaged and delivered quickly. Received well by revipient
Lovely packaging and lovely product really pleased with it. Only fault I had was the photo printed was slightly blurry but still a great product :)
IT ALL COOL, OKAY!
For more information about how our products are made, the ingredients and other nutritional information, please follow this link.
- Royal Mail First Class Delivery): £2.95 - £3.75 subject to weight (1 - 2 working days)
- Tracked 24hr Small Parcel Delivery: £5.95 - £7.49 subject to weight
- Tracked 48hr Small Parcel Delivery: £4.95
- Standard Untracked European Shipping (Europe Only): £5.95 - £12.95 subject to weight.
(Delivery can take between 3 and 5 days, sometimes more depending on the postal service in the country it's going to)
- Tracked & Signed For Royal Mail European Shipping (Europe Only): £9.95 - £19.95 subject to weight.
(Delivery can take between 3 and 5 days, sometimes more depending on the postal service in the country it's going to.
For more information about delivery, please follow this link.
Please note, chocolate can be toxic to dogs. If the recipient owns a dog, we recommend notifying them in advance of the delivery to ensure the post is not accessible by the dog.