Looking for a personalised daddy gift to deliver to your Dad? With our chocolates for dad, you can let your Dad know how special he is. Our boxes fit through the letterbox and you can include a photo.
- Choose your chocolate message (either 22, 33 or 44 characters)
- Add a personal message to be printed on the card insert
- Include a photo or logo from your computer or choose from one of our designs (allow for some crop variance on the edges with the photo card)
- Checkout and choose your delivery options
- We use top quality Belgian milk chocolate, great for taste, bad for sharing. Find out what our customers think of our chocolate.
- Our boxes will fit through the letterbox so no need to go to the Post Office.
- We do not include receipts in our gifts.
- We may use hearts and stars at random so what you receive may not be identical to the photo.
If you're the world's best, you generally get a prize. That's why we've created a special chocolate gift for Dad so you can declare your Dad numero uno. Then find out whether he's number one at sharing as well. Say Happy Birthday Daddy, or state him the Best Dad In The World.
Perfect as a gift for Father's Day.
Lovingly handmade in Lymington New Forest UK.
Find out what our customers think of our chocolate.
This was for a friend who was having a bad time, sent and it was ‘delivered’ the next day… sadly someone faked they were my friend and stole the gifts! No fault to Morse Toad at all just upsetting a gift that was sent to cheer a friend was taken!
I've used Morse Toad for a while and have recommended them to everyone! Their chocolate is one of the nicest I have ever tried (and I've tried a lot!)! I love how they offer so many different choices when it comes to presentation, ie, options with or without photos - it's a wonderful gift alone but with the chocolate, you cannot get it wrong. Their customer service is excellent, everything is and i will continue to use them and recommend them without any hint of reservation or worry.
Gift for Father's Day from our little daughters. Daddy was happy
One for my other half as a "in-joke" prezzy and the the other for my dad for father's day
My team ... Having added to basket I realised I had only ordered one "you nailed it" design, and couldn't add more in the basket. So I had to create another product to add a further 13. Unfortunately as the icons are so small - I selected "I find you very appealing" rather than "you nailed it" -and at the basket / checkout the picture was not of that phrase, but just the box!! So I handed out some very inappropriate messages to my colleagues at work last week. Nightmare.
Hi Chris, I am sorry you reviewed us so poorly. I have attached an image of the product page that shows the 5 options you can choose from. The selected one has a gold box around it. I have also attached a picture of the cart where it states what product you are buying. In this case, it says 'I Find You Very Appealing'. I understand that you are frustrated to have bought the wrong thing. In the future, if you discover you have made a mistake, just get in touch and we will do our best to resolve the situation. Thanks Dicky
For more information about how our products are made, the ingredients and other nutritional information, please follow this link.
For individual orders of just one box.
- Royal Mail First Class Delivery): £2.95 - £3.75 subject to weight (1 - 2 working days)
- Tracked 24hr Small Parcel Delivery: £5.95 - £7.49 subject to weight
- Tracked 48hr Small Parcel Delivery: £4.95
- Standard Untracked European Shipping (Europe Only): £5.95 - £12.95 subject to weight.
(Delivery can take between 3 and 5 days, sometimes more depending on the postal service in the country it's going to)
- Tracked & Signed For Royal Mail European Shipping (Europe Only): £9.95 - £19.95 subject to weight.
(Delivery can take between 3 and 5 days, sometimes more depending on the postal service in the country it's going to.
Learn more about delivery here.
Please note, chocolate can be toxic to dogs. If the recipient owns a dog, we recommend notifying them in advance of the delivery to ensure the post is not accessible by the dog.