Another lockdown! What a nightmare! Once again we'll be separated from our friends and family for all those special occasions. We know from experience that a thoughtful gesture can do wonders for morale. That's why we created our Lockdown Gift, the perfect personalised gift that's guaranteed to put a smile on their face. From a homeschool hero to a little lockdown romance, we've got something to put a smile on everyone's face. Perhaps some is celebrating getting their vaccine, an occasion that demands the highest of celebration.
- Choose your chocolate message (either 22, 33 or 44 characters)
- Add a personal message to be printed on the card insert
- Include a photo from your computer or choose from one of our designs (allow for some crop variance on the edges with the photo card)
- Checkout and choose your delivery options
- We use top quality Belgian milk chocolate. The best gestures demand the best chocolate.
- Our lockdown gift boxes will fit through the letterbox so no need to go to the Post Office.
- We do not include receipts in our lockdown gifts.
- We may use hearts and stars at random so what you receive may not be identical to the photo.
Looking to write your own personalised gift message? Visit our ‘personalised chocolate’ product and create your own.
Our handmade lockdown gifts are made in in Lymington New Forest UK.
Find out what our customers think of our chocolate.
Ordered as gifts to send colleagues during lockdown. Very quick delivery and helpful response from Dicky for collated invoices.
Hi Liz, I'm sorry you reviewed us poorly. It seems there has been a misunderstanding. From what I can tell, Royal Mail provided a delivery time on a saturday, and then didn't deliver on that time. Instead they delivered on Monday. Unfortunately, once we give the box to Royal Mail, we have no control over when they will deliver the post. They can change the time subject to their delivery drivers schedule. On our site, we state delivery will happen on 'business' days, not the weekend. That being said, sometimes Royal Mail get ahead by delivering on Saturdays. We have no way of knowing. It seems Royal Mail failed to let you know that they had changed the delivery slot. I am so sorry this happened and that you felt you were robbed off by us. As I say, once we give the box to Royal Mail, its out of our hands. Thanks again for providing feedback. Many thanks, Dicky
My daughters wedding anniversary, and yes
A great way to wish them a Happy 60th Birthday!
Perfect thank you gifts
For more information about how our products are made, the ingredients and other nutritional information, please follow this link.
For individual orders of just one lockdown gift box.
- Royal Mail First Class Delivery): £2.95 - £3.75 subject to weight (1 - 2 working days)
- Tracked 24hr Small Parcel Delivery: £5.95 - £7.49 subject to weight
- Tracked 48hr Small Parcel Delivery: £4.95
- Standard Untracked European Shipping (Europe Only): £5.95 - £12.95 subject to weight.
(Delivery can take between 3 and 5 days, sometimes more depending on the postal service in the country it's going to)
- Tracked & Signed For Royal Mail European Shipping (Europe Only): £9.95 - £19.95 subject to weight.
(Delivery can take between 3 and 5 days, sometimes more depending on the postal service in the country it's going to.
Learn more about delivery here.
Please note, chocolate can be toxic to dogs. If the recipient owns a dog, we recommend notifying them in advance of the delivery to ensure the post is not accessible by the dog.