Aah, another lockdown! What a nightmare! Once again we'll be separated from our friends and family for all those special occasions. Who knows what will happen from Christmas? We know from experience that a thoughtful gesture can do wonders for morale. That's why we created our Lockdown Christmas Gift, the perfect personalised gift that's guaranteed to put a smile on their face.
- Choose your chocolate message (either 22, 33 or 44 characters)
- Add a personal message to be printed on the card insert
- Include a photo from your computer or choose from one of our designs (allow for some crop variance on the edges with the photo card)
- Checkout and choose your delivery options
- We use top quality Belgian milk chocolate. The best gestures demand the best chocolate.
- Our boxes will fit through the letterbox so no need to go to the Post Office.
- We do not include receipts in our gifts.
- We may use hearts and stars at random so what you receive may not be identical to the photo.
Looking to write your own personalised gift message? Visit our ‘personalised chocolate’ product and create your own.
Made in Lymington New Forest UK.
Find out what our customers think of our chocolate.
5 grandchildren to cheer them up
For more information about how our products are made, the ingredients and other nutritional information, please follow this link.
For individual orders of just one box.
- Royal Mail First Class Delivery): £2.95 - £3.75 subject to weight (1 - 2 working days)
- Tracked 24hr Small Parcel Delivery: £5.95 - £7.49 subject to weight
- Tracked 48hr Small Parcel Delivery: £4.95
- Standard Untracked European Shipping (Europe Only): £5.95 - £12.95 subject to weight.
(Delivery can take between 3 and 5 days, sometimes more depending on the postal service in the country it's going to)
- Tracked & Signed For Royal Mail European Shipping (Europe Only): £9.95 - £19.95 subject to weight.
(Delivery can take between 3 and 5 days, sometimes more depending on the postal service in the country it's going to.
Learn more about delivery here.
Please note, chocolate can be toxic to dogs. If the recipient owns a dog, we recommend notifying them in advance of the delivery to ensure the post is not accessible by the dog.