What to do with all your children's artwork? We've got the perfect solution! Take a photo of it with your phone and upload it onto our gift box lids- transforming your little Picasso's creations into the star attraction of sweet and sentimental present giving!
Revealing your personalised chocolate message inside, you can even add a wooden frame, so that the artwork can be hung in pride of place & enjoyed long after the chocs have been devoured!
When your child creates a piece of art, it's a wonderful moment. But sometimes it can be difficult to know what to do with all of them. Here at Morse Toad, we know that bits of artwork can make a superb gift for the special people in your family, or even your friends and colleagues. That's why we've enabled you to transfer a photo of your artwork and transform it into something truly special. Perfect for Mother's Day presents, Father's Day gifting or even to wish Granny & Grandpa a happy birthday - our new Kid's Artwork Gift lets you add an extra sentimental and special approach to personalised present giving- delivered straight through the letterbox for the best kind of choc post surprise!
- Choose your chocolate message (either 22, 33 or 44 characters)
- Add a personal message to be printed inside the lid
- Include a photo of your kids artwork (allow for some crop variance on the edges with the photo card)
- Checkout and choose your delivery options
- We use top quality Belgian milk chocolate. The best gestures demand the best chocolate.
- Our boxes will fit through the letterbox so no need to go to the Post Office.
- We do not include receipts in our gifts.
- We may use hearts and stars at random so what you receive may not be identical to the photo.
Looking to write your own personalised gift message? Visit our ‘personalised chocolate’ product and create your own.
Our kids artwork gifts are handmade in Lymington New Forest UK.
Find out what our customers think of our chocolate.
Ordered as gifts to send colleagues during lockdown. Very quick delivery and helpful response from Dicky for collated invoices.
The gift was for a friend on their retirement The comment was a lovely surprise
Hi Liz, I'm sorry you reviewed us poorly. It seems there has been a misunderstanding. From what I can tell, Royal Mail provided a delivery time on a saturday, and then didn't deliver on that time. Instead they delivered on Monday. Unfortunately, once we give the box to Royal Mail, we have no control over when they will deliver the post. They can change the time subject to their delivery drivers schedule. On our site, we state delivery will happen on 'business' days, not the weekend. That being said, sometimes Royal Mail get ahead by delivering on Saturdays. We have no way of knowing. It seems Royal Mail failed to let you know that they had changed the delivery slot. I am so sorry this happened and that you felt you were robbed off by us. As I say, once we give the box to Royal Mail, its out of our hands. Thanks again for providing feedback. Many thanks, Dicky
My daughters wedding anniversary, and yes
A great way to wish them a Happy 60th Birthday!
For more information about how our products are made, the ingredients and other nutritional information, please follow this link.
For individual orders of just one artwork gift box.
- Royal Mail First Class Delivery): £2.95 - £3.75 subject to weight (1 - 2 working days)
- Tracked 24hr Small Parcel Delivery: £5.95 - £7.49 subject to weight
- Tracked 48hr Small Parcel Delivery: £4.95
- Standard Untracked European Shipping (Europe Only): £5.95 - £12.95 subject to weight.
(Delivery can take between 3 and 5 days, sometimes more depending on the postal service in the country it's going to)
- Tracked & Signed For Royal Mail European Shipping (Europe Only): £9.95 - £19.95 subject to weight.
(Delivery can take between 3 and 5 days, sometimes more depending on the postal service in the country it's going to.
Learn more about delivery here.
Please note, chocolate can be toxic to dogs. If the recipient owns a dog, we recommend notifying them in advance of the delivery to ensure the post is not accessible by the dog.