Why send a card when you can send Thanksgiving chocolates! Send some love with a Thanksgiving gift made from yummy Belgian chocolate letters that will fit straight through their letterbox. Make their day with a thanksgiving gift delivery.
- Choose your chocolate message (either 22, 33 or 44 characters)
- Add a personal message to be printed on the card insert
- Include a photo or logo from your computer or choose from one of our designs (allow for some crop variance on the edges with the photo card)
- Checkout and choose your delivery options
- We use top quality Belgian milk chocolate, great for taste, bad for sharing. Find out what our customers think of our chocolate
- Our boxes will fit through the letterbox so no need to go to the Post Office.
- We do not include receipts in our Thanksgiving gifts
- We may use hearts and stars at random so what you receive may not be identical to the photo.
Why send a card when you can send chocolate! Send some Happy with our yummy Belgian chocolate letters that will fit straight through their letterbox. Send a Thanksgiving gift through the letterbox. It will have them grinning from ear to ear.
Thanksgiving Chocolates | Because A Paper Card Will Taste Awful
Made in Lymington New Forest UK.
Find out what our customers think of our chocolate.
For more information about how our products are made, the ingredients and other nutritional information, please follow this link.
For individual orders of just one box.
- Royal Mail First Class Delivery): £2.95 - £3.75 subject to weight (1 - 2 working days)
- Tracked 24hr Small Parcel Delivery: £5.95 - £7.49 subject to weight
- Tracked 48hr Small Parcel Delivery: £4.95
- Standard Untracked European Shipping (Europe Only): £5.95 - £12.95 subject to weight.
(Delivery can take between 3 and 5 days, sometimes more depending on the postal service in the country it's going to)
- Tracked & Signed For Royal Mail European Shipping (Europe Only): £9.95 - £19.95 subject to weight.
(Delivery can take between 3 and 5 days, sometimes more depending on the postal service in the country it's going to.
Learn more about delivery here.
Please note, chocolate can be toxic to dogs. If the recipient owns a dog, we recommend notifying them in advance of the delivery to ensure the post is not accessible by the dog.