Now you can order your gifts in advance!
Want to ship to multiple addresses?
Email us with your request and we'll honour the threshold discount code.
Positivity Letterbox Gift
Whether your friend needs cheering up, or just because you love them and want to make them smile, our positivity gift box is the perfect surprise delivery that is guaranteed to make them as happy as can be.
Our stylish 'Book Of Surprises' is a personalised gift box masquerading as a book, so that all the little treats can be stored away secretly. It's even letterbox friendly.
You can customise the box with a photo and a message.
CONTENTS - included in all boxes
- Delicious 'Don't Worry Be Happy' chocolate letters guaranteed to last not very long at all
- 'No Frownie Brownie' cake in a mug mix - for cake emergencies
- A Matchbox Puzzle - to help that brain get into gear
- 'Life Is Sweet' wine gums for the much-needed sugar supplies
ADD ON'S - can be added at the product and cart page
- Gold chocolate hearts - extra love for extra special people
- An adorable 'I ♥︎ U' box - because you love them
- Picasso Socks (medium or large) - for creative inspiration
Our letterbox friendly gifts are the perfect back to school treat that will delight the recipient.
Made in Lymington New Forest UK.
Find out what our customers think of our gifts.
For more information about how our products are made, the ingredients and other nutritional information, please follow this link.
For individual orders of just one box.
Royal Mail First Class Delivery Small Parcel (1 - 2 working days): £3.75
(Order before 1pm for same day dispatch)
Royal Mail Signed For Next Day Delivery: £6.95
(Order before 1pm to receive the next day)
Royal Mail Saturday Guaranteed Signed For: £10.95
(Order before 1pm on Friday to receive on Saturday)
International Royal Mail Tracked & Signed (Europe Only): £11.95
(Delivery can take between 3 and 5 days)
If ordering more than one box (parcels), please follow this link for more information.
Please note, chocolate can be toxic to dogs. If the recipient owns a dog, we recommend notifying them in advance of the delivery to ensure the post is not accessible by the dog.