Looking for a Hanukkah gift to send through their letterbox? Our Framed Photo Chocolate Box is two personalised gifts in one. Combining morsels and memories, it consists of a gorgeous personalised Hanukkah chocolate contained in a box with your photo uploaded onto it. After a moment of chocolate indulgence, the recipient can frame and hang the photo box on the wall as the perfect keepsake gift.
We have a selection of Jewish greetings for you to choose from. Simply choose your chocolate message, then upload a photo and send.
- Upload a photo to be printed on the outside of the box. You can choose either landscape or portrait, however the chocolate will always be landscape. (Allow for some crop variance of your photo of approximately 5mm)
- If you choose a Morse Toad graphic it will be printed in place of the photo
- Choose your personalised hanukkah chocolate message (either 22, 33 or 44 characters)
- Add a personal message to be printed on the inside of the photo gift box
- Checkout and choose your delivery options
- We use top quality Belgian milk chocolate, great for taste, bad for sharing. Find out what our customers think of our Hanukkah chocolates.
- Our chocolate photo gifts are letterbox friendly so no need to go to the Post Office.
- We do not include receipts in our Hanukkah gifts.
Our Framed Photo Chocolate Box was inspired by the desire to limit our impact on the world by reducing our packaging. Our solution was to create a product where the packaging makes up part of the gift, so there is no need to throw it away. The boxes even have holes on the back to allow you to hang your photo on the wall.
Send the ultimate Hanukkah gift. Combine gorgeous personalised chocolate with a photo they can treasure for ever.
Our Hanukkah chocolates are handmade in Lymington New Forest UK.
Find out what our customers think of our chocolates for Hanukkah.
Ordered as gifts to send colleagues during lockdown. Very quick delivery and helpful response from Dicky for collated invoices.
Bought these for my cousin who loved the chocs and the message they brought thanks second purchase and happy once again
It was my daughter who found out she was expecting another baby. Both her & partner loved the chocolates & the idea behind it.
A relative and she loved it. Much better than a traditional congratulations card.
They were gifts for my uncle and my grandma from my son but as they are advent calendars these have not been given yet
For more information about how our products are made, the ingredients and other nutritional information, please follow this link.
For individual orders of just one box.
- Royal Mail First Class Delivery): £2.95 - £3.75 subject to weight (1 - 2 working days)
- Tracked 24hr Small Parcel Delivery: £5.95 - £7.49 subject to weight
- Tracked 48hr Small Parcel Delivery: £4.95
- Standard Untracked European Shipping (Europe Only): £5.95 - £12.95 subject to weight.
(Delivery can take between 3 and 5 days, sometimes more depending on the postal service in the country it's going to)
- Tracked & Signed For Royal Mail European Shipping (Europe Only): £9.95 - £19.95 subject to weight.
(Delivery can take between 3 and 5 days, sometimes more depending on the postal service in the country it's going to.
Learn more about delivery here.
Please note, chocolate can be toxic to dogs. If the recipient owns a dog, we recommend notifying them in advance of the delivery to ensure the post is not accessible by the dog.