Looking for a Hanukkah gift to send through their letterbox? Our Framed Photo Chocolate Box is two personalised gifts in one. Combining morsels and memories, it consists of a gorgeous personalised Hanukkah chocolate contained in a box with your photo uploaded onto it. After a moment of chocolate indulgence, the recipient can frame and hang the photo box on the wall as the perfect keepsake gift.
We have a selection of Jewish greetings for you to choose from. Simply choose your chocolate message, then upload a photo and send.
- Upload a photo to be printed on the outside of the box. You can choose either landscape or portrait, however the chocolate will always be landscape. (Allow for some crop variance of your photo of approximately 5mm)
- If you choose a Morse Toad graphic it will be printed in place of the photo
- Choose your personalised hanukkah chocolate message (either 22, 33 or 44 characters)
- Add a personal message to be printed on the inside of the photo gift box
- Checkout and choose your delivery options
- We use top quality Belgian milk chocolate, great for taste, bad for sharing. Find out what our customers think of our Hanukkah chocolates.
- Our chocolate photo gifts are letterbox friendly so no need to go to the Post Office.
- We do not include receipts in our Hanukkah gifts.
Our Framed Photo Chocolate Box was inspired by the desire to limit our impact on the world by reducing our packaging. Our solution was to create a product where the packaging makes up part of the gift, so there is no need to throw it away. The boxes even have holes on the back to allow you to hang your photo on the wall.
Send the ultimate Hanukkah gift. Combine gorgeous personalised chocolate with a photo they can treasure for ever.
Our Hanukkah chocolates are handmade in Lymington New Forest UK.
Find out what our customers think of our chocolates for Hanukkah.
Ordered as gifts to send colleagues during lockdown. Very quick delivery and helpful response from Dicky for collated invoices.
The gift was for a friend on their retirement The comment was a lovely surprise
Hi Liz, I'm sorry you reviewed us poorly. It seems there has been a misunderstanding. From what I can tell, Royal Mail provided a delivery time on a saturday, and then didn't deliver on that time. Instead they delivered on Monday. Unfortunately, once we give the box to Royal Mail, we have no control over when they will deliver the post. They can change the time subject to their delivery drivers schedule. On our site, we state delivery will happen on 'business' days, not the weekend. That being said, sometimes Royal Mail get ahead by delivering on Saturdays. We have no way of knowing. It seems Royal Mail failed to let you know that they had changed the delivery slot. I am so sorry this happened and that you felt you were robbed off by us. As I say, once we give the box to Royal Mail, its out of our hands. Thanks again for providing feedback. Many thanks, Dicky
My daughters wedding anniversary, and yes
A great way to wish them a Happy 60th Birthday!
For more information about how our products are made, the ingredients and other nutritional information, please follow this link.
For individual orders of just one box.
- Royal Mail First Class Delivery): £2.95 - £3.75 subject to weight (1 - 2 working days)
- Tracked 24hr Small Parcel Delivery: £5.95 - £7.49 subject to weight
- Tracked 48hr Small Parcel Delivery: £4.95
- Standard Untracked European Shipping (Europe Only): £5.95 - £12.95 subject to weight.
(Delivery can take between 3 and 5 days, sometimes more depending on the postal service in the country it's going to)
- Tracked & Signed For Royal Mail European Shipping (Europe Only): £9.95 - £19.95 subject to weight.
(Delivery can take between 3 and 5 days, sometimes more depending on the postal service in the country it's going to.
Learn more about delivery here.
Please note, chocolate can be toxic to dogs. If the recipient owns a dog, we recommend notifying them in advance of the delivery to ensure the post is not accessible by the dog.