Are you a big fan of emojis? Well look no further. We have a delicious selection of hand-iced emojis perfect for any special occasion.
Pick from our selection, then add a message to say who it's from. We'll wrap up your biscuits and pop them in the post.
- Our boxes will not fit through the letterbox
- We do not include receipts in our gifts
Find out what our customers think of our gifts.
- 'Best Mum In The World' 22 Chocolates
- 'Heart Kiss Emoji' Biscuit
- 'Love Heart' Biscuit
- 'No Frownie Brownie' Cake In A Mug Mix
Chocolate Ingredients: Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Whole Milk Powder, Cocoa Mass, Emulsifier: Soya Lecithin, Natural Vanilla Flavouring (Cocoa Solids: 37% Min, Milk Solids: 19% Min).
The chocolate is gluten free, Halal certified, Kosher certified and vegetarian and contains no alcohol.
No Frownie Brownie Ingredients: Caster sugar, self-raising flour (wheat flour, raising agents, (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate), statutory nutrients.
Biscuit Ingredients: Flour, Egg, Butter, sugar, Honey, Raising Agent, Royal Icing, Food Colours. May contain traces of nuts.
Lovingly made in the New Forest UK.
For more information about how our products are made, the ingredients and other nutritional information, please follow this link.
For individual orders of just one box.
- Royal Mail First Class Delivery): £3.75 subject to weight (1 - 2 working days)
- Tracked 24hr Small Parcel Delivery: £5.95 - £7.49 subject to weight
- Tracked 48hr Small Parcel Delivery: £4.95
- Standard Untracked European Shipping (Europe Only): £5.95 - £12.95 subject to weight.
(Delivery can take between 3 and 5 days, sometimes more depending on the postal service in the country it's going to)
- Tracked & Signed For Royal Mail European Shipping (Europe Only): £9.95 - £19.95 subject to weight.
(Delivery can take between 3 and 5 days, sometimes more depending on the postal service in the country it's going to.
Learn more about delivery here.
Please note, chocolate can be toxic to dogs. If the recipient owns a dog, we recommend notifying them in advance of the delivery to ensure the post is not accessible by the dog.