Looking for a way to invite someone to be your little one's Godmother? Upload a special photo of your child, then ask them to be their godmother in delicious Belgian chocolate. Your recipient will be over the moon to receive such a special and personal request. Send yours today!
- Choose your chocolate invitation (either 22, 33 or 44 characters)
- Add a personal message to be printed on the card insert
- Include a photo or logo from your computer or choose from one of our designs (allow for some crop variance on the edges with the photo card)
- Checkout and choose your delivery options
- We use top quality Belgian milk chocolate, great for taste, bad for sharing. Find out what our customers think of our chocolate.
- Our boxes will fit through the letterbox so no need to go to the Post Office.
- We do not include receipts in our gifts.
- We may use hearts and stars at random so what you receive may not be identical to the photo.
Asking someone to be a Godmother is such a special moment and special events demand special invitations. Our Godmother invite is possibly the cutest way to ask them to be an important role in your child's life. Adding a photo to the box allows you to make something really unique.
Made in Lymington New Forest UK.
Find out what our customers think of our chocolate.
For more information about how our products are made, the ingredients and other nutritional information, please follow this link.
For individual orders of just one box.
- Royal Mail First Class Delivery): £2.95 - £3.75 subject to weight (1 - 2 working days)
- Tracked 24hr Small Parcel Delivery: £5.95 - £7.49 subject to weight
- Tracked 48hr Small Parcel Delivery: £4.95
- Standard Untracked European Shipping (Europe Only): £5.95 - £12.95 subject to weight.
(Delivery can take between 3 and 5 days, sometimes more depending on the postal service in the country it's going to)
- Tracked & Signed For Royal Mail European Shipping (Europe Only): £9.95 - £19.95 subject to weight.
(Delivery can take between 3 and 5 days, sometimes more depending on the postal service in the country it's going to.
Learn more about delivery here.
Please note, chocolate can be toxic to dogs. If the recipient owns a dog, we recommend notifying them in advance of the delivery to ensure the post is not accessible by the dog.