Need a funny gift to make someone laugh? Birthdays deserve more than a card right? Send our funny chocolates through their letterbox. We know it will make them smile.
Here at Morse Toad, a birthday isn't a birthday without a card, some chocolate and something amusing....oh and a lifetime of wine. Well ignoring the wine (we'll leave that up to you), we've got a birthday card that is funny, made from chocolate and a card...all in one. Kaboom!
Put a big grin on their face with Morse Toad's funny chocolate birthday card.
- Choose your funny chocolate message (either 22, 33 or 44 characters)
- Add a personal message to be printed on the card insert
- Include a photo or logo from your computer or choose from one of our designs (allow for some crop variance on the edges with the photo card)
- Checkout and choose your delivery options
- We use top quality Belgian milk chocolate, great for taste, bad for sharing. Find out what our customers think of our chocolate.
- Our boxes will fit through the letterbox so no need to go to the Post Office.
- We do not include receipts in our funny gifts.
- We may use hearts and stars at random so what you receive may not be identical to the photo.
Our comic chocolates are handmade in Lymington New Forest, UK.
Find out what our customers think of our chocolate.
For more information about how our products are made, the ingredients and other nutritional information, please follow this link.
For individual orders of just one comedy gift box.
- Royal Mail First Class Delivery): £2.95 - £3.75 subject to weight (1 - 2 working days)
- Tracked 24hr Small Parcel Delivery: £5.95 - £7.49 subject to weight
- Tracked 48hr Small Parcel Delivery: £4.95
- Standard Untracked European Shipping (Europe Only): £5.95 - £12.95 subject to weight.
(Delivery can take between 3 and 5 days, sometimes more depending on the postal service in the country it's going to)
- Tracked & Signed For Royal Mail European Shipping (Europe Only): £9.95 - £19.95 subject to weight.
(Delivery can take between 3 and 5 days, sometimes more depending on the postal service in the country it's going to.
Learn more about delivery here.
Please note, chocolate can be toxic to dogs. If the recipient owns a dog, we recommend notifying them in advance of the delivery to ensure the post is not accessible by the dog.