Looking to send a Diwali gift in the post? Add something tasty to their letterbox. Send our delicious personalised Diwali chocolates and wish them Happy Diwali in style.
Celebrate all that is bright with our delicious chocolate gift for Diwali. Wish your friends and family well with a surprise chocolate delivery. After all, you can't eat a card. Customise the box with your own photo and personal message.
Make it a happy Diwali. Send our chocolate Diwali gift and put a big smile on their faces.
- Choose your chocolate Deepavali message (either 22, 33 or 44 characters)
- Add a personal message to be printed on the card insert
- Include a photo or logo from your computer or choose from one of our designs (allow for some crop variance on the edges with the photo card)
- Checkout and choose your delivery options
- We use top quality Belgian milk chocolate, great for taste, bad for sharing. Find out what our customers think of our chocolate.
- Our boxes will fit through the letterbox so no need to go to the Post Office.
- We do not include receipts in our gifts.
- We may use hearts and stars at random so what you receive may not be identical to the photo.
Our Divali gifts are lovingly handmade in Hampshire UK.
Find out what our customers think of our chocolates for Diwali.
For more information about how our products are made, the ingredients and other nutritional information, please follow this link.
For individual orders of just one Diwali chocolate box.
- Royal Mail First Class Delivery): £2.95 - £3.75 subject to weight (1 - 2 working days)
- Tracked 24hr Small Parcel Delivery: £5.95 - £7.49 subject to weight
- Tracked 48hr Small Parcel Delivery: £4.95
- Standard Untracked European Shipping (Europe Only): £5.95 - £12.95 subject to weight.
(Delivery can take between 3 and 5 days, sometimes more depending on the postal service in the country it's going to)
- Tracked & Signed For Royal Mail European Shipping (Europe Only): £9.95 - £19.95 subject to weight.
(Delivery can take between 3 and 5 days, sometimes more depending on the postal service in the country it's going to.
Learn more about delivery here.
Please note, chocolate can be toxic to dogs. If the recipient owns a dog, we recommend notifying them in advance of the delivery to ensure the post is not accessible by the dog.