Looking for an original Christmas business gift? Our personalised chocolate corporate gift will get your message across in a way that your clients & staff will love.
Are you looking for a suitable corporate gift to thank your clients? Chocolate is a great way to communicate. Imagine delivering your company message at the exact moment your clients experience a wave of pleasurable chocolate-induced endorphins.
Our customisable chocolate boxes allow you to create a chocolate business gift that will grab everyone's attention.
- Send a bulk gift for your employees and let them know how much you appreciate their hard work.
- Send a corporate thank you gift to let your clients know you appreciate their business.
- Wish your clients Happy Christmas with a Christmas business gift that will have everyone talking.
Send our tasty corporate chocolates today, and keep your clients smiling.
Our chocolate corporate gifts are handmade in Lymington New Forest.
(for a gift with your own chocolate message, visit this product)
Corporate Gift Instructions
- Choose your chocolate message (either 22, 33 or 44 characters)
- Add a personal message to be printed on the card insert
- Include a photo or logo from your computer or choose from one of our designs (allow for some crop variance on the edges with the photo card)
- Checkout and choose your delivery options
- We use top quality Belgian milk chocolate, great for taste, bad for sharing
- Our boxes will fit through the letterbox so no need to go to the Post Office.
- We do not include receipts in our corporate gifts.
Find out what our customers think of our chocolate.
Ordered as gifts to send colleagues during lockdown. Very quick delivery and helpful response from Dicky for collated invoices.
The gift was for a friend on their retirement The comment was a lovely surprise
Hi Liz, I'm sorry you reviewed us poorly. It seems there has been a misunderstanding. From what I can tell, Royal Mail provided a delivery time on a saturday, and then didn't deliver on that time. Instead they delivered on Monday. Unfortunately, once we give the box to Royal Mail, we have no control over when they will deliver the post. They can change the time subject to their delivery drivers schedule. On our site, we state delivery will happen on 'business' days, not the weekend. That being said, sometimes Royal Mail get ahead by delivering on Saturdays. We have no way of knowing. It seems Royal Mail failed to let you know that they had changed the delivery slot. I am so sorry this happened and that you felt you were robbed off by us. As I say, once we give the box to Royal Mail, its out of our hands. Thanks again for providing feedback. Many thanks, Dicky
My daughters wedding anniversary, and yes
A great way to wish them a Happy 60th Birthday!
For more information about how our products are made, the ingredients and other nutritional information, please follow this link.
For individual orders of just one chocolate business gift.
- Royal Mail First Class Delivery (1 - 2 working days): £2.95 - £3.75 subject to weight
- Tracked 24hr Small Parcel Delivery: £5.95 - £7.49 subject to weight
- Tracked 48hr Small Parcel Delivery: £4.95
- Standard Untracked European Shipping (Europe Only): £5.95 - £12.95 subject to weight.
(Delivery can take between 3 and 5 days, sometimes more depending on the postal service in the country it's going to)
- Tracked & Signed For Royal Mail European Shipping (Europe Only): £9.95 - £19.95 subject to weight.
(Delivery can take between 3 and 5 days, sometimes more depending on the postal service in the country it's going to.
Learn more about personalised business gift deliveries here.
Please note, chocolate can be toxic to dogs. If the recipient owns a dog, we recommend notifying them in advance of the delivery to ensure the post is not accessible by the dog.