Click the pink icon bottom left to find out more.
Discounts are available when spending over £50 and £100. Check the top pop up banner for more information.Instructions:
- Choose your three letters. Available letters include A-Z, 0-9, space, #, ?, !, &, ★ (use *), ♥︎ (use %). Initials or a simple I♥︎U
- Choose your delivery week. We cannot delivery on exact dates. (we recommend the week before your event)
- Large orders can take 5 days or more to produce. Please allow time for large orders.
- Ribbons are not included with this product.
- We do not include receipts with our wedding favour gifts.
It's those little touches that can make a wedding so special. Our personalised chocolate wedding favours are lovingly handmade from 3 irresistible chocolate characters of your choice. They are the perfect little treat to delight your guests at the end of the meal. Add something personal to your special day with yummy chocolate.
Wow your wedding guests with unique wedding favours!
Lovingly handmade in The New Forest, UK.
Find out what our customers think of our chocolate.
The box dimensions are: 4.6cm x 2.8cm x 1.4cm. Each letter is 5g.
For more information about how our products are made, the ingredients and other nutritional information, please follow this link.
For individual orders of just one box.
- Royal Mail First Class Delivery): £2.95 - £3.75 subject to weight (1 - 2 working days)
- Tracked 24hr Small Parcel Delivery: £5.95 - £7.49 subject to weight
- Tracked 48hr Small Parcel Delivery: £4.95
- Standard Untracked European Shipping (Europe Only): £5.95 - £12.95 subject to weight.
(Delivery can take between 3 and 5 days, sometimes more depending on the postal service in the country it's going to)
- Tracked & Signed For Royal Mail European Shipping (Europe Only): £9.95 - £19.95 subject to weight.
(Delivery can take between 3 and 5 days, sometimes more depending on the postal service in the country it's going to.
Learn more about delivery here.
Please note, chocolate can be toxic to dogs. If the recipient owns a dog, we recommend notifying them in advance of the delivery to ensure the post is not accessible by the dog.