WE DO NOT SHIP BEYOND EUROPE
Need to entertain the kids this Easter? Try our all-chocolate Easter treasure hunt. All you need to do is place each of the 8 clues around the house. Each clue is made from yummy Belgian chocolate. All you need to do is pop the clues around the house and you're all set. Trust us, this is the treasure hunt we wanted when we were little.
Be sure to use the letters to play some other word games. Who says chocolate can't be educational?
- 1 box of chocolates with the message ‘Chocolate Treasure’
- 8 chocolate clues to hide around the house
- a set of instructions
The chocolate has a pvc cover to protect it. Best in fair weather.
3-6 years of age
Additional games to play with the chocolate
- Put all the chocolate letters on the table, and get every player to spell their name.
- Play your own chocolate hangman. Come up with a word, then get two teams to guess each letter. If they get a letter right, they get another go. If they don’t, the second team gets a go. The winning team gets to eat the chocolate word.
- Play Unscramble. Create a word. Mix up the order. Shorter words will be simpler to guess. Give clues to help the game, or offer the first letter of the word.
For more information about how our products are made, the ingredients and other nutritional information, please follow this link.
For more information about delivery, please follow this link.