Looking for a gift for pun lovers? Combining fun puns with a heartfelt message, our chocolate Pun Gifts make for an excellent and unusual card that's a great alternative to a greetings card. Perfect for any special occasion.
For a gift for someone who loves a pun, we've created the perfect surprise that's guaranteed to make them smile. At £4.95, it's an affordable gift for a tight budget. Why send paper when you can send chocolate!
- Choose your chocolate pun graphic. Each chocolate square is 50g, perfect as an alternative to a greetings card
- Add a personal message to be printed on the card insert
- Include a photo or logo from your computer or choose from one of our designs (allow for some crop variance on the edges with the photo card)
- Checkout and choose your delivery options
- We use top quality Belgian milk chocolate, great for taste, bad for sharing. Find out what our customers think of our chocolate.
- Our boxes will fit through the letterbox so no need to go to the Post Office.
- We do not include receipts in our gifts.
Find out what our customers think of our chocolate.
Such a nice present Beautiful and thoughtful keepsake
Would have liked more choice of designs for card
NICE, BEAUTIFUL DESIGN
Buy from here all the time for staff - great product and fast delivery
My friend was so happy to receive this!
For more information about how our products are made, the ingredients and other nutritional information, please follow this link.
For individual orders of just one box.
- Royal Mail First Class Delivery (1 - 2 working days): £2.95 - £3.75 subject to weight
- Tracked 24hr Small Parcel Delivery: £5.95 - £7.49 subject to weight
- Tracked 48hr Small Parcel Delivery: £4.95
- Standard Untracked European Shipping (Europe Only): £5.95 - £12.95 subject to weight.
(Delivery can take between 3 and 5 days, sometimes more depending on the postal service in the country it's going to)
- Tracked & Signed For Royal Mail European Shipping (Europe Only): £9.95 - £19.95 subject to weight.
(Delivery can take between 3 and 5 days, sometimes more depending on the postal service in the country it's going to.
Learn more about delivery here.
Please note, chocolate can be toxic to dogs. If the recipient owns a dog, we recommend notifying them in advance of the delivery to ensure the post is not accessible by the dog.