Need to send a big hug to cheer someone up? For all those moments where your friend needs a bit of love and support, send a big chocolate hug by post. We'll turn your hug into yummy chocolate and give them a big metaphorical squeeze from the inside out. When someone's down in the dumps, send a chocolate hug in a box. It will make all the difference.
- Choose your chocolate hug message (either 22, 33 or 44 characters)
- Add a personal message to be printed on the card insert
- Include a photo from your computer or choose from one of our designs (allow for some crop variance on the edges with the photo)
- Checkout and choose your delivery options
- We use top quality Belgian milk chocolate, so your hug will be the best tasting hug there is. Find out what our customers think of our chocolate.
- Our hug in a box will fit through the letterbox so no need to go to the Post Office.
- We do not include receipts in our send a hug gifts
- We may use hearts and stars at random so what you receive may not be identical to the photo.
If you're looking to send a hug gift in a box, our chocolates are the perfect way to brighten their day. Sometimes, when you feel all alone, a big hug from a close friend can be all that's needed. When your friend needs a bit of love and support, send a hug in the post in yummy chocolate. Sometimes it's the little gestures that can really cheer someone up.
Chocolate Hug By Post | Love & Support Delivered!
Made in Lymington New Forest UK.
Find out what our customers chocolate hugs in the post.
My Mum loved it as an Easter surprise.
Son and family for an Easter treat
The perfect gift to send my love to a friend. She loved the gift and said the chocolate was lovely!
It was for my 7year old granddaughter. Her mother sent a photo she took of her holding the chocolate with a big smile. Children are going through a difficult time not being able to see their friends. The aim was to cheer her up and it did thank you.
It was for my big brother who I haven't seen for ages due to the lockdown. We wanted to let him know we love him, miss him and are thinking of him. He thought it was a lovely idea and very thoughtful.
For more information about how our products are made, the ingredients and other nutritional information, please follow this link.
For individual orders of just one box.
- Royal Mail First Class Delivery): £2.95 - £3.75 subject to weight (1 - 2 working days)
- Tracked 24hr Small Parcel Delivery: £5.95 - £7.49 subject to weight
- Tracked 48hr Small Parcel Delivery: £4.95
- Standard Untracked European Shipping (Europe Only): £5.95 - £12.95 subject to weight.
(Delivery can take between 3 and 5 days, sometimes more depending on the postal service in the country it's going to)
- Tracked & Signed For Royal Mail European Shipping (Europe Only): £9.95 - £19.95 subject to weight.
(Delivery can take between 3 and 5 days, sometimes more depending on the postal service in the country it's going to.
Learn more about delivery here.
Please note, chocolate can be toxic to dogs. If the recipient owns a dog, we recommend notifying them in advance of the delivery to ensure the post is not accessible by the dog.