You're getting married. Congratulations! Now to set about making it the most memorable and happy day of your life. We know it's those little touches that can add something special to your day, and the invites are no exception. That's why we've created a chocolate wedding invite. An irresistible treat that's guaranteed to get the excitement building. You can even choose to add a photo or an image to the top of the box. If you have a wedding style, then start off the theme with a delivery perfectly customised to your day. Alternatively, find a photo of you and the person being invited, so they know why they are special to you.
Our invite boxes are perfect to ask a best man, flower girl or bridesmaid. You could invite every member of the wedding.
Special events demand special invitations. Create something really special and unique that your friends and family will absolutely love. Our invites never fail to put a big smile on their face.
- Choose your chocolate invitation (either 22, 33 or 44 characters)
- Add a personal message to be printed on the card insert
- Include a photo or logo from your computer or choose from one of our designs (allow for some crop variance on the edges with the photo card)
- Checkout and choose your delivery options
- We use top quality Belgian milk chocolate, great for taste, bad for sharing. Find out what our customers think of our chocolate.
- Our boxes will fit through the letterbox so no need to go to the Post Office.
- We do not include receipts in our wedding invite gifts.
- We may use hearts and stars at random so what you receive may not be identical to the photo.
Send a unique bridesmaid proposal, or ask someone 'will you be my best man'. Perhaps create boxes as flower girl invitations or for your maid honour. Our personalised chocolate gifts are possibly the cutest way to ask those super special people to play their roles on your big day.
Our chocolate wedding invites are handmade in Lymington New Forest UK.
Find out what our customers think of our chocolate.
Used this as a maid of honour proposal gift (the photo frame chocolate box). She loved it! Unique and tasty.
Amazing quality my maid of homie loved them
Excellent gift and arrived in good time. I would use this company again and recommend it to others to use it.
It's not been eaten yet, but looks great!
I bought personalised chocolates to ask my friend to be my maid of honour. She was thrilled and I was impressed with the quality and overall service.
For more information about how our products are made, the ingredients and other nutritional information, please follow this link.
For individual orders of just one wedding invite box.
- Royal Mail First Class Delivery): £2.95 - £3.75 subject to weight (1 - 2 working days)
- Tracked 24hr Small Parcel Delivery: £5.95 - £7.49 subject to weight
- Tracked 48hr Small Parcel Delivery: £4.95
- Standard Untracked European Shipping (Europe Only): £5.95 - £12.95 subject to weight.
(Delivery can take between 3 and 5 days, sometimes more depending on the postal service in the country it's going to)
- Tracked & Signed For Royal Mail European Shipping (Europe Only): £9.95 - £19.95 subject to weight.
(Delivery can take between 3 and 5 days, sometimes more depending on the postal service in the country it's going to.
Learn more about chocolate wedding invite delivery here.
Please note, chocolate can be toxic to dogs. If the recipient owns a dog, we recommend notifying them in advance of the delivery to ensure the post is not accessible by the dog.