WE DO NOT SHIP BEYOND EUROPE
Chocolate Puzzle Gift
Know someone who has the answer to everything? A card or a box of chocolates would be too easy. Our delicious chocolate riddles make the perfect personalised gift for someone who loves a challenge.
We've created a collection of chocolate anagrams where the answer is contained within a jumbled up collection of chocolate letters. Each row from four rows contains an answer to a riddle.
Only once they have figured out the chocolate puzzle can they eat the chocolate!
Add a note to the card insert to make it truly personal, and we'll pop it in the post for you. Our boxes are letterbox friendly, so no trips to the Post Office.
Lovingly handmade from tasty Belgian chocolate in Hampshire UK.
The riddles are listed below:
- Riddle 1 - Brothers and sisters I have none but this man's father is my father's son. Who is the man? = My Son
- Riddle 2 - Who makes it, has no need of it.Who buys it, has no use for it.Who uses it cannot see nor feel it.What is it? = A Coffin
- Riddle 3 - What can travel around the world while staying in a corner? = A Stamp
- Riddle 4 - What gets wetter and wetter the more it dries? = A Towel
- Riddle 1 - What always runs, but never walks, often murmurs, but never talks, has a bed, but never sleeps, has a mouth, but never eats? = A River
- Riddle 2 - Two men are in a desert. They're both wearing backpacks. One of them is dead. The man who is alive, has his pack open. The dead man's pack is closed. What is in their packs?
- Riddle 3 - What has rivers with no water, forests with no trees, and cities with no buildings? (Ans. in row 3)
- Riddle 4 - You can easily touch me, but not see me. You can throw me out, but never away? (Ans. in row 4)
- Riddle 1 - 500 is at my end and my start, yet 5 is at my heart. The first letter and the first number make me complete. My name is that of a king. (Ans. in row 1)
- Riddle 2 - I have a tongue and though I cannot walk, I'm known to get around. (Ans. in row 2)
- Riddle 3 - I am taken from a mine, and shut up in a wooden case from which I'm never released, and yet I am used by many. (Ans. in row 3)
- Riddle 4 - I dig out tiny caves, and store gold and silver in them. I also build bridges of silver and make crowns of gold. They are the smallest you could imagine. Sooner or later everybody needs my help, yet many people are afraid to let me help them. (Ans. in row 4)
For more information about how our products are made, the ingredients and other nutritional information, please follow this link.
For more information about delivery, please follow this link.