Who says getting old doesn't have its benefits? The freedom to tour the nation courtesy of the tax-payer is one. If ever there was cause to celebrate finally being able to stick it the man, then this would surely be it.
If you're looking for a unique 60th birthday gift to mark such a momentous occasion, don't settle for a boring old card. Make sure their 60th is a great day with a birthday surprise delivery made from gorgeous Belgian chocolate. Personalise the gift by adding a photo that celebrates their 60 years, then choose your chocolate message. Finish with a note to say who it's from and we'll send it through their letterbox.
Our 60th gifts are unique way to put a skip in their step for the rest of the birthday. They can enjoy all the chocolates all at once, or they can enjoy crafting anagrams from the different chocolate letters. With 60 years under their belt, I'm sure they can come up with something imaginative!!!
For a 60th birthday gift that's both personalised and delicious, create something unique that they'll absolutely love.
- Choose your sixtieth birthday chocolate message (either 22, 33 or 44 characters)
- Add a personal message to be printed on the card insert
- Include a photo from your computer or choose from one of our designs (allow for some crop variance on the edges with the photo card)
- Checkout and choose your delivery options
- We use top quality Belgian milk chocolate, great for taste, bad for sharing
- Our boxes will fit through the letterbox so no need to go to the Post Office.
- We do not include receipts in our gifts.
- We may use hearts and stars at random so what you receive may not be identical to the photo.
Our sixtieth birthday chocolates are handmade in Lymington New Forest.
Find out what our customers think of our chocolate.
Ordered as gifts to send colleagues during lockdown. Very quick delivery and helpful response from Dicky for collated invoices.
The gift was for a friend on their retirement The comment was a lovely surprise
Hi Liz, I'm sorry you reviewed us poorly. It seems there has been a misunderstanding. From what I can tell, Royal Mail provided a delivery time on a saturday, and then didn't deliver on that time. Instead they delivered on Monday. Unfortunately, once we give the box to Royal Mail, we have no control over when they will deliver the post. They can change the time subject to their delivery drivers schedule. On our site, we state delivery will happen on 'business' days, not the weekend. That being said, sometimes Royal Mail get ahead by delivering on Saturdays. We have no way of knowing. It seems Royal Mail failed to let you know that they had changed the delivery slot. I am so sorry this happened and that you felt you were robbed off by us. As I say, once we give the box to Royal Mail, its out of our hands. Thanks again for providing feedback. Many thanks, Dicky
My daughters wedding anniversary, and yes
A great way to wish them a Happy 60th Birthday!
For more information about how our products are made, the ingredients and other nutritional information, please follow this link.
For individual orders of just one sixtieth gift box.
- Royal Mail First Class Delivery (1 - 2 working days): £2.95 - £3.75 subject to weight
- Tracked 24hr Small Parcel Delivery: £5.95 - £7.49 subject to weight
- Tracked 48hr Small Parcel Delivery: £4.95
- Standard Untracked European Shipping (Europe Only): £5.95 - £12.95 subject to weight.
(Delivery can take between 3 and 5 days, sometimes more depending on the postal service in the country it's going to)
- Tracked & Signed For Royal Mail European Shipping (Europe Only): £9.95 - £19.95 subject to weight.
(Delivery can take between 3 and 5 days, sometimes more depending on the postal service in the country it's going to.
Learn more about delivery here.
Please note, chocolate can be toxic to dogs. If the recipient owns a dog, we recommend notifying them in advance of the delivery to ensure the post is not accessible by the dog.