We use the BEST Belgian milk chocolate. Check our reviews.
Need a 30th birthday gift? Celebrate their birthday in style with a personalised 30th birthday chocolate delivery made from yummy chocolate letters. Add a surprise gift to their post and make their day.
- Choose your chocolate message (either 22, 33 or 44 characters)
- Add a personal message to be printed on the card insert
- Include a photo from your computer or choose from one of our designs (allow for some crop variance on the edges with the photo card)
- Checkout and choose your delivery options
- We use top quality Belgian milk chocolate. Sharing might not come easily.
- Our boxes will fit through the letterbox so no need to go to the Post Office.
- We do not include receipts in our gifts.
Neither young and hip, nor wise and distinguished, just somewhere in the middle. Celebrate their 30th birthday in style with a chocolate 30th birthday gift created by you. We've got funny 30th birthday gift for someone who loves a laugh, or perhaps a typical birthday message. Whatever you choose, our chocolate personalised 30th gift is sure guaranteed to put a big smile on their face.
It's Not Everyday Chocolate Comes To You
Made in Lymington New Forest UK.
Find out what our customers think of our chocolate.
For more information about how our products are made, the ingredients and other nutritional information, please follow this link.
For individual orders of just one box.
- Royal Mail First Class Delivery): £2.95 - £3.75 subject to weight (1 - 2 working days)
- Tracked 24hr Small Parcel Delivery: £5.95 - £7.49 subject to weight
- Tracked 48hr Small Parcel Delivery: £4.95
- Standard Untracked European Shipping (Europe Only): £5.95 - £12.95 subject to weight.
(Delivery can take between 3 and 5 days, sometimes more depending on the postal service in the country it's going to)
- Tracked & Signed For Royal Mail European Shipping (Europe Only): £9.95 - £19.95 subject to weight.
(Delivery can take between 3 and 5 days, sometimes more depending on the postal service in the country it's going to.
Learn more about delivery here.
Please note, chocolate can be toxic to dogs. If the recipient owns a dog, we recommend notifying them in advance of the delivery to ensure the post is not accessible by the dog.