An Eighteenth Birthday! What a milestone! If you're looking for a funny 18th birthday gift, or perhaps something unusual, send our 18th birthday chocolates. We know it will put a big smile on their face.
- Choose your chocolate message (either 22, 33 or 44 characters)
- Add a personal message to be printed on the card insert
- Include a photo from your computer or choose from one of our designs (allow for some crop variance on the edges with the photo card)
- Checkout and choose your delivery options
- We use top quality Belgian milk chocolate. The best gestures demand the best chocolate.
- Our boxes will fit through the letterbox so no need to go to the Post Office.
- We do not include receipts in our gifts.
Eighteen!! What a milestone. It's the age we all wanted to reach. Finally a grown up. Finally allowed to go to the pub.
Celebrate their birthday in style with a personalised chocolate 18th birthday gift created by you. Imagine their surprise when they get a 'chocolate' delivery in the post. We know it will make them smile.
Made in Lymington New Forest UK.
Find out what our customers think of our chocolate.
For more information about how our products are made, the ingredients and other nutritional information, please follow this link.
For individual orders of just one box.
- Royal Mail First Class Delivery): £2.95 - £3.75 subject to weight (1 - 2 working days)
- Tracked 24hr Small Parcel Delivery: £5.95 - £7.49 subject to weight
- Tracked 48hr Small Parcel Delivery: £4.95
- Standard Untracked European Shipping (Europe Only): £5.95 - £12.95 subject to weight.
(Delivery can take between 3 and 5 days, sometimes more depending on the postal service in the country it's going to)
- Tracked & Signed For Royal Mail European Shipping (Europe Only): £9.95 - £19.95 subject to weight.
(Delivery can take between 3 and 5 days, sometimes more depending on the postal service in the country it's going to.
Learn more about delivery here.
Please note, chocolate can be toxic to dogs. If the recipient owns a dog, we recommend notifying them in advance of the delivery to ensure the post is not accessible by the dog.