When someone's down in the dumps, send a smile in chocolate! When your chocolate message arrives through the letterbox, we know it will be the perfect gift to cheer someone up.
- Choose your chocolate message (either 22, 33 or 44 characters)
- Add a personal message to be printed on the card insert
- Include a photo or logo from your computer or choose from one of our designs (allow for some crop variance on the edges with the photo card)
- Checkout and choose your delivery options
- We use top quality Belgian milk chocolate. Great for taste, hard for sharing. Find out what our customers think of our chocolate.
- Our boxes will fit through the letterbox so no need to go to the Post Office.
- We do not include receipts in our gifts.
- We may use hearts and stars at random so what you receive may not be identical to the photo.
Our chocolates are the perfect gift to cheer someone up. When things are tough, sometimes just knowing that there are people out there that care about you is enough to remind you that despite everything, you're not on your own. Our chocolate message delivery is the perfect way to let someone know you are there for them.
Lovingly handmade in The New Forest, UK.
Find out what our customers think of our chocolate.
For more information about how our products are made, the ingredients and other nutritional information, please follow this link.
For individual orders of just one box.
- Royal Mail First Class Delivery (1 - 2 working days): £2.95 - £3.75 subject to weight
- Tracked 24hr Small Parcel Delivery: £5.95 - £7.49 subject to weight
- Tracked 48hr Small Parcel Delivery: £4.95
- Standard Untracked European Shipping (Europe Only): £5.95 - £12.95 subject to weight.
(Delivery can take between 3 and 5 days, sometimes more depending on the postal service in the country it's going to)
- Tracked & Signed For Royal Mail European Shipping (Europe Only): £9.95 - £19.95 subject to weight.
(Delivery can take between 3 and 5 days, sometimes more depending on the postal service in the country it's going to.
Learn more about delivery here.
Please note, chocolate can be toxic to dogs. If the recipient owns a dog, we recommend notifying them in advance of the delivery to ensure the post is not accessible by the dog.