When someone's down in the dumps, it's a nice thing to try and cheer them up. And what could help put a smile on their face better than cheer up chocolate message delivered through the letterbox. There's something about chocolate amongst the bills and bank statements that never fails to put a skip in their step. And not just any chocolate. This chocolate can be personalised with a message that will be just the ticket so that they'll feel better with every delicious letter.
You can even customise your cheer up gift with a photo. Just look through your photo or online for an image that will remind them of the good times and make them laugh.
When things are tough, sometimes just knowing that there are people out there that care about you is enough to remind you that, despite everything, you're not alone. Our cheer up chocs are the perfect surprise to let them know you are there for them.
Our cheer up gifts are lovingly handmade in The New Forest, UK.
- Choose your chocolate message (either 22, 33 or 44 characters)
- Add a thoughtful message to be inside the lid
- Include a photo or logo from your computer or choose from one of our designs (allow for some crop variance on the edges with the photo card)
- Checkout and choose your delivery options
- We use top quality Belgian milk chocolate. Great for taste, hard for sharing. Find out what our customers think of our chocolate.
- Our boxes will fit through the letterbox so no need to go to the Post Office.
- We do not include receipts in our cheer up gifts.
- We may use hearts and stars at random so what you receive may not be identical to the photo.
Find out what our customers think of our chocolate.
For family during lockdown as a pick me up. They loved them
I bought these for me, I ordered my husband a father's day present from our son and whilst ordering 3 packs jumped into my basket as they are so delicious. Unfortunately 5 or 6 packs should have jumped in as I actually shared 2 of them and my friend said it was amazing chocolate, not too sweet, it is the perfect combination and she now understands why I like them so much and I think she'll be ordering from them. I recommend these to anyone and everyone as they are so delicious
Gift for my husband - He loves it!
I ordered these for my granddaughter as an Easter present. She told me “they were cool”
Easter card and gifts for friends for
For more information about how our gifts to cheer someone up are made, the ingredients and other nutritional information, please follow this link.
For individual orders of just one cheer up box.
- Royal Mail First Class Delivery (1 - 2 working days): £2.95 - £3.75 subject to weight
- Tracked 24hr Small Parcel Delivery: £5.95 - £7.49 subject to weight
- Tracked 48hr Small Parcel Delivery: £4.95
- Standard Untracked European Shipping (Europe Only): £5.95 - £12.95 subject to weight.
(Delivery can take between 3 and 5 days, sometimes more depending on the postal service in the country it's going to)
- Tracked & Signed For Royal Mail European Shipping (Europe Only): £9.95 - £19.95 subject to weight.
(Delivery can take between 3 and 5 days, sometimes more depending on the postal service in the country it's going to.
Learn more about our cheer up gift deliveries here.
Please note, chocolate can be toxic to dogs. If the recipient owns a dog, we recommend notifying them in advance of the delivery to ensure the post is not accessible by the dog.