Introducing our personalised Halloween party chocolates. Add the names of each party guest to our personalised trick or treat chocolates or maybe something a bit spooky. Top-quality Belgian chocolate. Big smiles are guaranteed.
- Write your 5 chocolate names (7 characters). Use characters A-Z, 0-9, ? ! # , star (use *), heart (use %)
- Checkout and choose your delivery options
- To order less than 5, go to this product.
- We use top quality Belgian milk chocolate, great for taste, bad for sharing
- Our boxes will fit through the letterbox so no need to go to the Post Office.
- We do not include receipts in our gifts.
- Each letter is 5g of chocolate
Pick 5 names for your Halloween Chocolate Gifts
Lovingly handmade in The New Forest, UK.
Find out what our customers think of our chocolate.
The box dimensions are: 10.7cm x 2.8mm x 1.4cm. Each letter is 5gIngredients: Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Whole Milk Powder, Cocoa Mass, Emulsifier: Soya Lecithin, Natural Vanilla Flavouring (Cocoa Solids: 37% Min, Milk Solids: 19% Min). The chocolate is gluten free, Halal certified, Kosher certified and vegetarian and contains no alcohol.
For more information about how our products are made, the ingredients and other nutritional information, please follow this link.
For individual orders of just one box.
- Royal Mail First Class Delivery): £2.95 - £3.75 subject to weight (1 - 2 working days)
- Tracked 24hr Small Parcel Delivery: £5.95 - £7.49 subject to weight
- Tracked 48hr Small Parcel Delivery: £4.95
- Standard Untracked European Shipping (Europe Only): £5.95 - £12.95 subject to weight.
(Delivery can take between 3 and 5 days, sometimes more depending on the postal service in the country it's going to)
- Tracked & Signed For Royal Mail European Shipping (Europe Only): £9.95 - £19.95 subject to weight.
(Delivery can take between 3 and 5 days, sometimes more depending on the postal service in the country it's going to.
Learn more about delivery here.
Please note, chocolate can be toxic to dogs. If the recipient owns a dog, we recommend notifying them in advance of the delivery to ensure the post is not accessible by the dog.