- Choose your delivery date(s)
- Order before 1pm for same day dispatch
- Letterbox friendly. No trips to the post office.
- Made using high-quality chocolate. Sharing is tricky.
- We will not include receipts in your gifts
Remember calendars when you were young? Each day you would wait excitedly to open a window, and if you were lucky, reveal a little chocolate.
Now imagine the same thing, but each chocolate is a letter. That letter can be written at the base of the calendar. As each day passes, a special message is revealed. Every day adds more suspense as the littles one eagerly anticipate working out what the message says.
With our personalised chocolate advent calendar for kids, you are the person who adds the magic.
- We use top quality Belgian milk chocolate, great for taste, bad for sharing. Find out what our customers think of our chocolate.
- Our personalised chocolate advent calendars should fit through most letterboxes so no need to go to the Post Office.
- If you order more than one they will no longer fit, but don't let that stop you.
- We do not include receipts in our gifts.
- The shelf life is 6 months. Please store in a cool dry place (not the fridge).
- For additional queries, please visit our FAQ page or contact us at [email protected].
- Please note, chocolate can be toxic to dogs. If the recipient owns a dog, we recommend notifying them in advance of the delivery to ensure the post is not accessible by the dog.
There are 24 windows with 30 available characters (some windows have 2 chocolates). There is a 25th window with a special Santa surprise for Christmas day.
Our boxes are designed like a letterbox. Why? Because with each window, you'll be getting another letter! See what we did there?
1. Choose your chocolate message. As each day passes, one or two letters will be revealed and written at the bottom of the calendar.
2. Add a note to the card. It will be stuck to the outside so the recipient knows who its for and who it's from.
3. Checkout and choose your delivery options.
- Belgian Chocolate Ingredients: Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Whole Milk Powder, Cocoa Mass, Emulsifier: Soya Lecithin, Natural Vanilla Flavouring (Cocoa Solids: 37% Min, Milk Solids: 19% Min).
- The chocolate is gluten free, Halal certified, Kosher certified and vegetarian and contains no alcohol. It is not suitable for vegans.
- There are no nuts in the product. However, there are nuts on the premises so contamination is a possibility.
- Royal Mail Tracked 48hr Delivery: £2.99 - £4.99 subject to weight (2 - 3 working days)
- Tracked & Signed For Next Day Delivery: £5.99 - £7.49 subject to weight
- International Untracked Economy European Shipping (Europe Only): £5.99 - £12.99 subject to weight (Delivery can take between 3 and 5 days, sometimes more depending on the postal service in the country it's going to)
- International Tracked & Signed European Shipping (Europe Only): £9.99 - £19.99 subject to weight (Delivery can take between 3 and 5 days, sometimes more depending on the postal service in the country it's going to.