The Morse Toad Chocolates
We source the smoothest, most exceptional Belgian chocolate we can to ensure that when you eat your words, you savour every letter down to the last full stop. Rather than take our word for it, you can read what our customers say here.
- Our products are made using lovely creamy-caramelly Belgian milk chocolate (scroll down for ingredients)
- Each piece is a solid block of chocolate (15mm x 26mm x 14mm)
- Our suppliers source their chocolate in a socially responsible way. They have built a foundation called Cocoa Horizons that helps cocoa farming communities. More information can be found below.
- The letters are handmade in the UK. The messages are put together by hand by our wonderful staff
- Our boxes vary from 3, 7, 11, 22, 33 or 44 pieces. Each piece weighs 5 grammes.
- Our chocolate is gluten free
- Our chocolate will keep for one year
- The chocolate does not contain nuts, but nuts are sometimes kept on the premises
Where Is The Chocolate From?
Our suppliers source their chocolate ethically and process their cocoa with great care and expertise. Their chocolate is traceable right to the source in Sierra Leone. The result is a luxury Belgian milk chocolate that is smooth, silky and simply delicious.
Our suppliers created the Cocoa Horizons Foundation (see video below) to help support the farmers that they supply from. This foundation aims to support the livelihoods of the people that grow the crop. These include education, child protection, health and women's empowerment. By supporting communities beyond the cocoa production, they will make cocoa cultivation into a sustainable source of income that will secure the future of cocoa farming, today and tomorrow.
Sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, cocoa mass, emulsifier: soya lecithin, natural vanilla flavouring (cocoa solids: 37%, milk solids: 19% min).
- Manufactured in a nut environment.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- 15g if 3 pieces
- 34g if 7 pieces
- 55g if 11 pieces
- 110g if 22 pieces
- 159g if 33 pieces
- 209g if 44 pieces
OK Kosher certificate available on request. Kosher status is confirmed on packaging (only for solid products).
The Cocoa Horizons Foundation