Morse Toad Jobs
- a 'can do' spirit
- be able to work collaboratively with others
- have excellent attention to detail, especially with spelling
- be willing to work additional hours during busy seasonal times (you will be paid by the hour)
- take pride in what they do
We need a permanent part-time staff member to help run production
- available part-time hours: Wednesday To Friday. Ideally 9am to 5pm. Minimum 6 hours per day.
- the role involves producing the chocolate and processing orders. It will require being on your feet for most of the day.
- the job be contractual and include holiday pay
- you will be paid a starting hourly rate of £8 per hour before tax. This will increase to £10 per hour after 3 months subject to performance. There are seasonal bonuses subject to business performance.
- we're based in Ampress Park, Lymington but may move to New Milton soon
We need someone to help us make up boxes.
We get our boxes flatpack and they need to be made up. We pay £0.085 per box completed. When you're quick, you can do 2 a minute. That works out to £9.60 per hour.
We have over 10,000 boxes that need making up, so an available £850+ to earn.
Initially, you will be required to come into the unit in Ampress Park to learn how to make them. You can listen to music or whatever you like as you work.
Once you have learnt how to make the boxes, it will be possible to take them home. That way you can make boxes and earn money as you watch tv in the evening.
We are looking for a digital marketing intern who can help build the business
We are looking for someone with digital marketing experience (either work experience or university) to help with our presence online.
Do you hate being defined by one particular role? Do you want to understand small business and entrepreneurship? Are you willing to get involved in all aspects of a business, and embrace a mountain-like learning curve?
If so, send us an email about you, what gets you out of bed every day, and what your ambitions are.
If interested in any of the above, please email a CV to hello at morsetoad.com along with some more information about yourself and how you could contribute to Morse Toad.