We've all needed more hugs recently. Hugs deliver all sorts of nice endorphins that make us happy. The same happy signals are released when we eat chocolate! 😍🍫🤗 That's why we made this NEW Chocolate Hug In A Box. Now you can send a hug to someone & deliver a big smile and a happy tummy.How to create your gift
- Choose your chocolate message to go inside
- Add a personal message to be printed on the card insert
- Checkout and choose your delivery options
- We use top quality Belgian milk chocolate. Find out what our customers think of our chocolate.
- Our chocolate gestures will fit through the letterbox
- We do not include receipts in our gifts.
Our chocolate hugs in a box are lovingly handmade in The New Forest, UK.
Ordered as gifts to send colleagues during lockdown. Very quick delivery and helpful response from Dicky for collated invoices.
Bought these for my cousin who loved the chocs and the message they brought thanks second purchase and happy once again
It was my daughter who found out she was expecting another baby. Both her & partner loved the chocolates & the idea behind it.
A relative and she loved it. Much better than a traditional congratulations card.
They were gifts for my uncle and my grandma from my son but as they are advent calendars these have not been given yet
For more information about how our products are made, the ingredients and other nutritional information, please follow this link.
For individual orders of just one advent calendar.
- Tracked 48hr (1 - 2 working days): £2.25 - £3.99 subject to weight
- Tracked 24hr Small Parcel Delivery: £5.95 - £7.49 subject to weight
- Standard Untracked European Shipping (Europe Only): £5.95 - £12.95 subject to weight.
(Delivery can take between 3 and 5 days, sometimes more depending on the postal service in the country it's going to)
- Tracked & Signed For Royal Mail European Shipping (Europe Only): £9.95 - £19.95 subject to weight.
(Delivery can take between 3 and 5 days, sometimes more depending on the postal service in the country it's going to.
Learn more about delivery here.
Please note, chocolate can be toxic to dogs. If the recipient owns a dog, we recommend notifying them in advance of the delivery to ensure the post is not accessible by the dog.