Delight your children this Easter by placing this tasty personalised Easter chocolate gifts at the end of their treasure hunt, or just as a little Easter party favour on Easter Day. It's chocolate season after all!
- Write your own chocolate name (7 characters). Use characters A-Z, 0-9, ? ! # , star (use *), heart (use %)
- Checkout and choose your delivery options
- Each letter is 5g of chocolate. Each box is 11cm long. It is designed as a small personalised treat for children. Each box is made by hand. Please do not buy this product if you are looking for something larger.
- For an order of 5 or more Easter party favours, go to this product
- We use top quality Belgian milk chocolate, great for taste, bad for sharing
- Our boxes will fit through the letterbox so no need to go to the Post Office.
- We do not include receipts in our gifts.
- The chocolates are contained in an Easter box with an outer sleeve with a bunny and an egg on it.
Children love seeing their name in things, especially chocolate! As an Easter table setting idea, our personalised Easter decorations complete with individual chocolate letters will delight your children.
Fancy something else to give for easter? check out our other Easter products.
Looking to write your own personalised gift message? Visit our ‘personalised chocolate’ product and create your own.
Lovingly handmade in The New Forest, UK.
Find out what our customers think of our chocolate.
Brilliant..... lovely items! X
The gifts were very well received and I’ll be continuing to purchase from you guys. Very impressed :)
Unfortunately the items were not delivered due to a error of myself. I did however hope to be offered a discount to enable to resend them to the intended people
Hi Claire, I am sorry you reviewed us this way. I'm sorry there was an issue with the order details you provided so that it didn't arrive. And we are very sad that not offering you a discount led to you giving us 1 star. Thanks, Dicky
What a lovely idea! My friends and their children loved these! Something so simple but so effective. All I would say is that I wasn’t sure I was expecting there just be blank chocolates in the name, if I had known this I would have put extra hearts or stars as it would have looked better.
Still not been delivered
That's totally understandable. I am sad that we were not able to deliver the service we normally do. You have every right to be disappointed. The percentage of deliveries arriving after their normal expected time is 50% or more. And the number of deliveries just not showing up is also unprecedented and painful. I don't blame Royal Mail. In some places, they are operating with 50% staff whilst the rate of online shopping has gone through the roof. In the hope that you will see this outcome as a reflection of the circumstances and not my business. I am sorry it wasn't perfect this time. Thanks Dicky
The box dimensions are: 10.7cm x 2.8mm x 1.4cmIngredients: Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Whole Milk Powder, Cocoa Mass, Emulsifier: Soya Lecithin, Natural Vanilla Flavouring (Cocoa Solids: 37% Min, Milk Solids: 19% Min). The chocolate is gluten free, Halal certified, Kosher certified and vegetarian and contains no alcohol.
For more information about how our products are made, the ingredients and other nutritional information, please follow this link.
For individual orders of just one box.
- Royal Mail First Class Delivery (1 - 2 working days): £2.95 - £3.75 subject to weight
- Tracked 24hr Small Parcel Delivery: £5.95 - £7.49 subject to weight
- Tracked 48hr Small Parcel Delivery: £4.95
- Standard Untracked European Shipping (Europe Only): £5.95 - £12.95 subject to weight.
(Delivery can take between 3 and 5 days, sometimes more depending on the postal service in the country it's going to)
- Tracked & Signed For Royal Mail European Shipping (Europe Only): £9.95 - £19.95 subject to weight.
(Delivery can take between 3 and 5 days, sometimes more depending on the postal service in the country it's going to.
Learn more about delivery here.
Please note, chocolate can be toxic to dogs. If the recipient owns a dog, we recommend notifying them in advance of the delivery to ensure the post is not accessible by the dog.