Some things are better said in chocolate, and 'congratulations' is most definitely one of them. Don't send a boring old card. Celebrate their good news with a congratulations gift made from Belgian chocolate so that they can carry on the celebrations with every gloriously delicious letter. You can also customise the top of the box, so if there's a photo on your phone that shows off their good news, then upload it to the gift. Once the chocolates have been enjoyed, the photo can be framed and hung on the wall.
The world needs more good news. Every time you hear some, celebrate it with some chocolate congratulations. Our deliveries never fail to put a big smile on their face. Whether it's a new baby, a new job, an engagement or they've passed their exams, send our congratulations gift through their letterbox and make their day. Our personalised congratulations gift is sure to sweeten the moment.
Here some ideas for when to send your congratulations:
- if someone has got engaged
- they've passed their exams
- they landed a new job
- there's a new member of the family
- if they've bought a new house
For something that's a whole lot more tasty than a boring old card, celebrate their good news with some chocolate congratulations.
Our congratulations gifts are handmade in Lymington New Forest UK.
- Choose your chocolate celebration message (either 22, 33 or 44 characters)
- Add a personal message to be printed on the card insert
- Include a photo or logo from your computer or choose from one of our designs (allow for some crop variance on the edges with the photo card)
- Checkout and choose your delivery options
- We use top quality Belgian milk chocolate, great for taste, less good for sharing. Find out what our customers think of our chocolate.
- Our congratulations will fit through the letterbox so no need to go to the Post Office.
- We do not include receipts in our celebration gifts.
- We may use hearts and stars at random so what you receive may not be identical to the photo.
Find out what our customers think of our good news chocolate.
It was for my sister who is pregnant she was over the moon to receive her parcel
It was for my daughter in law who had just got a new job. She was delighted. I was a bit disappointed as it took a week to arrive but that was a Royal Mail problem not Morse Toad.
Perfect gift as always!
My friend loved her congratulations message. Made such an impact compared to a traditional card and I would definitely use again!
Chocolate in the post
For individual orders of just one congratulations gift box.
- Royal Mail First Class Delivery (1 - 2 working days): £2.95 - £3.75 subject to weight
- Tracked 24hr Small Parcel Delivery: £5.95 - £7.49 subject to weight
- Tracked 48hr Small Parcel Delivery: £4.95
- Standard Untracked European Shipping (Europe Only): £5.95 - £12.95 subject to weight.
(Delivery can take between 3 and 5 days, sometimes more depending on the postal service in the country it's going to)
- Tracked & Signed For Royal Mail European Shipping (Europe Only): £9.95 - £19.95 subject to weight.
(Delivery can take between 3 and 5 days, sometimes more depending on the postal service in the country it's going to.
Learn more about congratulations delivery here.
Please note, chocolate can be toxic to dogs. If the recipient owns a dog, we recommend notifying them in advance of the delivery to ensure the post is not accessible by the dog.