Looking for a birthday gift that's that a whole lot more special than a boring old card? After all, birthdays should be celebrated to the maximum, and no one every got excited chewing on a piece of paper.
That's where we step in. Morse Toad has created the perfect birthday gift that's both personal and delicious. What could be better than happy birthday chocolates? Our birthday messages are made from gloriously tasty Belgian chocolate. Hide your message inside a special photo from your phone that you know will make them smile, or use one of our own designs. Finish with a note to say who it's from and we'll send your birthday package through their letterbox. There's something about a surprise chocolate delivery that never fails to crack a big smile.
Remember, paper cards taste terrible. Make their birthday one to remember with a delivery that will make their day.
Our birthday gift boxes are handmade in Lymington New Forest UK.
Birthday Gift Instructions
- Choose your birthday chocolate message (either 22, 33 or 44 characters)
- Add a personal message to be printed on the card insert
- Include a photo from your computer or choose from one of our designs (allow for some crop variance on the edges with the photo card)
- Checkout and choose your delivery options
- We use top quality Belgian milk chocolate, great for taste, less good sharing
- Our birthday chocolate boxes will fit through the letterbox so no need to go to the Post Office
- We do not include receipts in our birthday chocolate gifts.
- We may use hearts and stars at random so what you receive may not be identical to the photo.
Find out what our customers think of our birthday chocolates.
Bought for my Daughter-in-law for her birthday. She loved it
Bought for a friend’s birthday during lockdown. It was advertising next day delivery but at checkout this was not an option and instead took several days
I am sorry you reviewed us so poorly. In normal times, we do offer next day delivery and this is stated on the site. However, the global pandemic has had an impact on everyone, particularly Royal Mail who have fewer staff to ship a larger volume of online orders. Many shipments are taking longer. As a result, we removed the next day option and put information on the site stating longer expected delivery times. I understand this may be disappointing for you. We hope that you can see the difficulties presented by the virus. Fingers crossed things will return to normal soon. Stay safe. Thanks, Dicky
Granddaughters birthday. She loved it and thought it was a canvas. Extra surprise to find it contained chocolates.
I've sent this lovely personalised chocolate box for a friend of my and she absolutely love it! The Chocolate is delicious and it's great be able to personalise the box and write a message too. I love it and totally recommend it!
Birthday gift, despatched really quickly
For more information about how our products are made, the ingredients and other nutritional information, please follow this link.
For individual orders of just one birthday gift box.
- Royal Mail First Class Delivery (1 - 2 working days): £2.95 - £3.75 subject to weight
- Tracked 24hr Small Parcel Delivery: £5.95 - £7.49 subject to weight
- Tracked 48hr Small Parcel Delivery: £4.95
- Standard Untracked European Shipping (Europe Only): £5.95 - £12.95 subject to weight.
(Delivery can take between 3 and 5 days, sometimes more depending on the postal service in the country it's going to)
- Tracked & Signed For Royal Mail European Shipping (Europe Only): £9.95 - £19.95 subject to weight.
(Delivery can take between 3 and 5 days, sometimes more depending on the postal service in the country it's going to.
Learn more about birthday deliveries here.
Please note, chocolate can be toxic to dogs. If the recipient owns a dog, we recommend notifying them in advance of the delivery to ensure the post is not accessible by the dog.