Combining fun puns with a heartfelt message, our Chocolate Cards make for an excellent and unusual card that's a great alternative to a greetings card. Perfect for any special occasion.
- Choose your chocolate graphic. Each chocolate square is 50g, perfect as an alternative to a greetings card
- Add a personal message to be printed on the card insert
- Include a photo or logo from your computer or choose from one of our designs (allow for some crop variance on the edges with the photo card)
- Checkout and choose your delivery options
- We use top quality Belgian milk chocolate, great for taste, bad for sharing. Find out what our customers think of our chocolate.
- Our boxes will fit through the letterbox so no need to go to the Post Office.
- We do not include receipts in our gifts.
- We may use hearts and stars at random so what you receive may not be identical to the photo.
We've created the perfect small gift that's guaranteed to make them smile. At £4.95, it's an affordable gift for a tight budget. Why send paper when you can send chocolate!
Find out what our customers think of our chocolate.
Perfect little item to brighten up someone's day (especially in quarantine). It was delivered very quickly, message and picture were all correct and apparently the chocolate very tasty too!
I think the gift is very stylish, slightly overpriced, but I think that’s cause of the quality of the box it comes in. Very good quality.
Hi Sonia, I am sorry you only gave us 3 stars. A plain greetings card can cost as much as £3.50. Our gift can be personalised and contains delicious Belgian chocolate, complete with our fun chocolate graphics on top. We hope that you can see that £4.95 is a great price to pay for what is so much more than a plain paper card.
This is a great idea. I love the fact you can add your own photo.
Fast speedy delivery, the recipient loved it.
The chocolate boxes look great, however they were delivered to the incorrect addresses and still waiting to have this rectified.
Hi Laura, I'm sorry we got the orders mixed. We did act quickly to resend the order in the hope of rectifying the issue, however i appreciate we did make the mistake in the first place so 2 stars is deserved. Thanks, Dicky
For more information about how our products are made, the ingredients and other nutritional information, please follow this link.
For individual orders of just one box.
- Royal Mail First Class Delivery (1 - 2 working days): £2.95 - £3.75 subject to weight
- Tracked 24hr Small Parcel Delivery: £5.95 - £7.49 subject to weight
- Tracked 48hr Small Parcel Delivery: £4.95
- Standard Untracked European Shipping (Europe Only): £5.95 - £12.95 subject to weight.
(Delivery can take between 3 and 5 days, sometimes more depending on the postal service in the country it's going to)
- Tracked & Signed For Royal Mail European Shipping (Europe Only): £9.95 - £19.95 subject to weight.
(Delivery can take between 3 and 5 days, sometimes more depending on the postal service in the country it's going to.
Learn more about delivery here.
Please note, chocolate can be toxic to dogs. If the recipient owns a dog, we recommend notifying them in advance of the delivery to ensure the post is not accessible by the dog.