It can be really tough spending time in the hospital for obvious reasons. Sadly, hospitals no longer accept flowers or fruit. Luckily, our personalised chocolate letters make the perfect gift for a hospital patient. Not only that, but they also make great gifts for a nurse or a gift for a doctor. You can even send a funny get well gift. As we all know, laughter can give a great boost to morale. Our boxes can be delivered through the letterbox or directly to the hospital.
You can't underestimate the power of knowing that there are people who love you and support you. If someone has just come out of surgery or are facing a long course of treatment, we know a thoughtful and delicious gift from you will be just the ticket to lift their spirits.
Some things are better said in chocolate.
- Choose your thoughtful chocolate message (either 22, 33 or 44 characters)
- Add a personal message to be printed on the card insert
- Include a photo from your computer or choose from one of our designs (allow for some crop variance on the edges with the photo card)
- Checkout and choose your delivery options
- We use top quality Belgian milk chocolate, great for taste, not so good for sharing. Find out what our customers think of our chocolate.
- Our boxes will fit through the letterbox so no need to go to the Post Office.
- We do not include receipts in our hospital gifts.
- We may use hearts and stars at random so what you receive may not be identical to the photo.
Our personalised hospital gifts are handmade in Lymington, New Forest UK.
Find out what our customers think of our chocolate.
For a friend who was having a hip op. They loved it but unfortunately the op was cancelled!! Great idea now you cannot send flowers. A plain chocolate option would be good but overall an excellent idea well executed.
It was a thank you for the hospital that is taking care of my health. They phoned to say they received it and were delighted with it.
The gift was for my sister in law as she had a visit to hospital and she loved it :-)
Amazing fast delivery! Lovely gift for a friend going into hospital. Fantastic service
For more information about how our products are made, the ingredients and other nutritional information, please follow this link.
For individual orders of just one gift for someone in hospital.
- Royal Mail First Class Delivery (1 - 2 working days): £2.95 - £3.75 subject to weight
- Tracked 24hr Small Parcel Delivery: £5.95 - £7.49 subject to weight
- Tracked 48hr Small Parcel Delivery: £4.95
- Standard Untracked European Shipping (Europe Only): £5.95 - £12.95 subject to weight.
(Delivery can take between 3 and 5 days, sometimes more depending on the postal service in the country it's going to)
- Tracked & Signed For Royal Mail European Shipping (Europe Only): £9.95 - £19.95 subject to weight.
(Delivery can take between 3 and 5 days, sometimes more depending on the postal service in the country it's going to.
Learn more about hospital gift delivery here.
Please note, chocolate can be toxic to dogs. If the recipient owns a dog, we recommend notifying them in advance of the delivery to ensure the post is not accessible by the dog.