If you're looking to send a thank you gift, be sure send your thanks in delicious Belgian chocolate. Whether it's a corporate thank you gift, or a teacher thank you, choose your chocolate thank you message then include a photo. Show your appreciation with chocolate thank you gift delivery.
- Choose your chocolate thank you message (either 22, 33 or 44 characters)
- Add a personal message to be printed on the card insert
- Include a photo or logo from your computer or choose from one of our designs (allow for some crop variance on the edges with the photo card)
- Checkout and choose your delivery options
- We use top quality Belgian milk chocolate, great for taste, bad for sharing. Find out what our customers think of our chocolate.
- Our boxes will fit through the letterbox so no need to go to the Post Office.
- We do not include receipts in our thank you gifts
- We may use hearts and stars at random so what you receive may not be identical to the photo.
If you need to send a thank you gift, then look no further than our personalised thank you chocolates. Whether you need to thank a teacher, send a corporate thank you or show someone your appreciation for helping you, make sure you say thank you in yummy chocolate. It's great to feel appreciated, and they'll feel your gratitude with every chocolate letter.
Send a personalised chocolate thank you in the post.
Lovingly handmade in The New Forest, UK.
Find out what our customers think of our chocolate.
For my conveyancer as a thank you
Sent as a little thank you and was loved! Great idea love it! Used as I got them sent and just loved it
Great gift. Recipient loved the chocs and the pic I sent. She has hung it on her wall so hopefully we’ll never forget what I thanked her for. Such a great personal gift.
My friend loved the photo I shared and a he said choc was delicious. She’s already hung her box on the wall. So glad I included a frame. Awesome product. Will def buy again ; )
Fantastic way to say thank you to someone who is not local. Great selection of wording for chocolates - happy birthday etc. Also very tasy chocolate, and, if you are discaplined, small squares so you can eat one a day!!
For more information about how our products are made, the ingredients and other nutritional information, please follow this link.
For individual orders of just one box.
- Royal Mail First Class Delivery): £2.95 - £3.75 subject to weight (1 - 2 working days)
- Tracked 24hr Small Parcel Delivery: £5.95 - £7.49 subject to weight
- Tracked 48hr Small Parcel Delivery: £4.95
- Standard Untracked European Shipping (Europe Only): £5.95 - £12.95 subject to weight.
(Delivery can take between 3 and 5 days, sometimes more depending on the postal service in the country it's going to)
- Tracked & Signed For Royal Mail European Shipping (Europe Only): £9.95 - £19.95 subject to weight.
(Delivery can take between 3 and 5 days, sometimes more depending on the postal service in the country it's going to.
Learn more about delivery here.
Please note, chocolate can be toxic to dogs. If the recipient owns a dog, we recommend notifying them in advance of the delivery to ensure the post is not accessible by the dog.