- Write your own chocolate name (7 characters). Use characters A-Z, 0-9, ? ! # , star (use *), heart (use %)
- Checkout and choose your delivery options
- For an order of 5 or more, go to this product
- The chocolates come in a compact white box with a transparent sleeve
- We use top quality Belgian milk chocolate, great for taste, bad for sharing
- Our boxes will fit through the letterbox so no need to go to the Post Office.
- We do not include receipts in our gifts.
- The chocolates are contained in an Easter box with an outer sleeve with a bunny and an egg on it.
- Each letter is 5g of chocolate
Add a special touch to your event with our personalised chocolate letters.
You could have paper place names, but where's the fun in that. Whether it's a wedding, a special occasion, or maybe you're moving office, add a little touch of yum to the occasion with our personalised chocolate place names.
- Each attendee's name, e.g John, Sarah, Paul....remember, only 7 letters each box
- A hashtag for your marketing or promotional event, e.g #donate
- The name of the bride and groom
- Children's names as small presents
- Something for the goodie bag
We have 3 letter favour boxes that can be customised for weddings and events.
Lovingly handmade in The New Forest, UK.
Find out what our customers think of our chocolate.
Ordered as gifts to send colleagues during lockdown. Very quick delivery and helpful response from Dicky for collated invoices.
The gift was for a friend on their retirement The comment was a lovely surprise
Hi Liz, I'm sorry you reviewed us poorly. It seems there has been a misunderstanding. From what I can tell, Royal Mail provided a delivery time on a saturday, and then didn't deliver on that time. Instead they delivered on Monday. Unfortunately, once we give the box to Royal Mail, we have no control over when they will deliver the post. They can change the time subject to their delivery drivers schedule. On our site, we state delivery will happen on 'business' days, not the weekend. That being said, sometimes Royal Mail get ahead by delivering on Saturdays. We have no way of knowing. It seems Royal Mail failed to let you know that they had changed the delivery slot. I am so sorry this happened and that you felt you were robbed off by us. As I say, once we give the box to Royal Mail, its out of our hands. Thanks again for providing feedback. Many thanks, Dicky
My daughters wedding anniversary, and yes
A great way to wish them a Happy 60th Birthday!
The box dimensions are: 10.7cm x 2.8mm x 1.4cm. Each letter is 5g.Ingredients: Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Whole Milk Powder, Cocoa Mass, Emulsifier: Soya Lecithin, Natural Vanilla Flavouring (Cocoa Solids: 37% Min, Milk Solids: 19% Min). The chocolate is gluten free, Halal certified, Kosher certified and vegetarian and contains no alcohol.
For more information about how our products are made, the ingredients and other nutritional information, please follow this link.
For individual orders of just one box.
- Royal Mail First Class Delivery): £2.95 - £3.75 subject to weight (1 - 2 working days)
- Tracked 24hr Small Parcel Delivery: £5.95 - £7.49 subject to weight
- Tracked 48hr Small Parcel Delivery: £4.95
- Standard Untracked European Shipping (Europe Only): £5.95 - £12.95 subject to weight.
(Delivery can take between 3 and 5 days, sometimes more depending on the postal service in the country it's going to)
- Tracked & Signed For Royal Mail European Shipping (Europe Only): £9.95 - £19.95 subject to weight.
(Delivery can take between 3 and 5 days, sometimes more depending on the postal service in the country it's going to.
Learn more about delivery here.
Please note, chocolate can be toxic to dogs. If the recipient owns a dog, we recommend notifying them in advance of the delivery to ensure the post is not accessible by the dog.