Click the pink icon bottom left to find out more.
- Write your own chocolate name (7 characters). Use characters A-Z, 0-9, ? ! # , star (use *), heart (use %)
- Checkout and choose your delivery options
- For an order of 5 or more, go to this product
- The chocolates come in a compact white box with a transparent sleeve
- We use top quality Belgian milk chocolate, great for taste, bad for sharing
- Our boxes will fit through the letterbox so no need to go to the Post Office.
- We do not include receipts in our gifts.
- The chocolates are contained in an Easter box with an outer sleeve with a bunny and an egg on it.
- Each letter is 5g of chocolate
Add a special touch to your event with our personalised chocolate letters.
You could have paper place names, but where's the fun in that. Whether it's a wedding, a special occasion, or maybe you're moving office, add a little touch of yum to the occasion with our personalised chocolate place names.
- Each attendee's name, e.g John, Sarah, Paul....remember, only 7 letters each box
- A hashtag for your marketing or promotional event, e.g #donate
- The name of the bride and groom
- Children's names as small presents
- Something for the goodie bag
We have 3 letter favour boxes that can be customised for weddings and events.
Lovingly handmade in The New Forest, UK.
Find out what our customers think of our chocolate.
The box dimensions are: 10.7cm x 2.8mm x 1.4cm. Each letter is 5g.
For more information about how our products are made, the ingredients and other nutritional information, please follow this link.
For individual orders of just one box.
Royal Mail First Class Delivery (1 - 2 working days): £2.95
(Order before 1pm for same day dispatch)
Royal Mail Signed For Next Day Delivery: £6.95
(Order before 1pm to receive the next day)
Royal Mail Saturday Guaranteed Signed For: £10.95
(Order before 1pm on Friday to receive on Saturday)
International Royal Mail Tracked & Signed (Europe Only): £11.95
(Delivery can take between 3 and 5 days)
Learn more about delivery here.
Please note, chocolate can be toxic to dogs. If the recipient owns a dog, we recommend notifying them in advance of the delivery to ensure the post is not accessible by the dog.