Looking for a unique romantic Valentines present for her or for him? Why not send something special through their letterbox? With our personalised valentines chocolate gift, you can hide a special chocolate message inside a picture of you both, so they'll have something to eat, and something to keep.
What better way to express your feelings than through the medium of delicious Belgian chocolate. Better still, you can make it a photo gift by adding a photo of you and your beau so that they can treasure that memory forever.
The best surprises arrive through the letterbox. With lots of individual chocolate letters, the lucky recipient will be able to share your romantic gesture around whilst collectively discussing what a wonderful person you are. It's a win-win.
There's something about chocolate arriving through the letterbox that never fails to generate an enormous grin. When they receive your Valentine's Day chocolate, we know they'll love you back.
- Choose your chocolate message (either 22, 33 or 44 characters)
- Add a personal message to be printed on the card insert
- Include a photo or logo from your computer or choose from one of our designs (allow for some crop variance on the edges with the photo card)
- Checkout and choose your delivery options
- We use top quality Belgian milk chocolate, great for taste, bad for sharing. Find out what our customers think of our chocolate.
- Our boxes will fit through the letterbox so no need to go to the Post Office.
- We do not include receipts in our Valentines presents.
- We may use hearts and stars at random so what you receive may not be identical to the photo.
For Valentines delivery that will let them know how you really feel, be sure to express yourself in chocolate.
Our Valentines Day gifts are lovingly handmade in The New Forest, UK.
Find out what our customers think of our chocolate.
This still has not been received
Hi Nicola, Your box is showing as delivered according to the tracking. In these instances we have to wait as 99% of the time the box shows up, the issue being it just hadn't been given to the right person. As this isn't the case, we have now decided to ship a second box. Thanks Dicky
The chocolate was damaged. Albeit by the knocking about in the post. But cracked and white streaks. The box was also damaged. How do I get in touch?
Hi Priscilla, I am sorry the product did not arrive in good condition. I am assuming you bought a bar if it was cracked. Please do get in touch so we can compensate you for the damage goods. Thanks, Dicky
For more information about how our products are made, the ingredients and other nutritional information, please follow this link.
For individual orders of just one Valentines Day gift box.
- Royal Mail First Class Delivery): £2.95 - £3.75 subject to weight (1 - 2 working days)
- Tracked 24hr Small Parcel Delivery: £5.95 - £7.49 subject to weight
- Tracked 48hr Small Parcel Delivery: £4.95
- Standard Untracked European Shipping (Europe Only): £5.95 - £12.95 subject to weight.
(Delivery can take between 3 and 5 days, sometimes more depending on the postal service in the country it's going to)
- Tracked & Signed For Royal Mail European Shipping (Europe Only): £9.95 - £19.95 subject to weight.
(Delivery can take between 3 and 5 days, sometimes more depending on the postal service in the country it's going to.
Learn more about delivery here.
Please note, chocolate can be toxic to dogs. If the recipient owns a dog, we recommend notifying them in advance of the delivery to ensure the post is not accessible by the dog.