Looking for a quirky Christmas gift delivery to send to your friends and family this Christmas. You could send a card, but lets face it Christmas cards are a bit boring, and they taste awful. You could send your good tidings in bite-sized pieces of chocolate joy. Choose your cheery chocolate, then include a festive photo of the family. Make sure their Christmas delivery contains some merry morsels that they can really get their teeth into. Big smiles are guaranteed when your surprise lands on their doormat.
Raise your Christmas card game this year. Send your greetings in tasty Belgian chocolate. Then add something special to the top of the box. Whether it's for granny and grandpa, or for your friends who won't be with you on Christmas day, you can create something really special and unique. Remember, your phone is a creative tool that allows you to make anything you want, then upload it to your Christmas gift.
From a cheesy Christmas shot, to a dress up photo of Moggy the cat, you have the potential to have a lot of fun. Imagine which delivery they will remember as they sort through all their cards. Your creative Christmas gifts are the kind of delivery that will get everyone talking. Why send a card, when you can send chocolate?
Christmas Gift Instructions
- Choose your chocolate Christmas message (either 22, 33 or 44 characters)
- Add a personal message to be printed on the card insert
- Include a photo from your computer or choose from one of our designs (allow for some crop variance on the edges with the photo card)
- Checkout and choose your delivery options
- We use top quality Belgian milk chocolate, great for taste, terrible for sharing. Find out what our customers think of our chocolate.
- Our boxes will fit through the letterbox so no need to go to the Post Office.
- We do not include receipts in our edible Christmas gifts.
- We may use hearts and stars at random so what you receive may not be identical to the photo.
Want to write your own chocolate message? Visit our page here.
Our chocolate Christmas gifts are handmade in Lymington New Forest UK.
Son in law to be's parents. We can't meet up at the moment due to covid 19 and they loved the gift!
The gifts were for granddaughter and a friend. They have both said the chocolates we’re delicious.
A Christmas present Personalised gift in chocolate Heaven
Sister in law loved it, A nice personalised gift And chocolate
Very happy with the quick delivery. Bought for Grandparents
For more information about how our products are made, the ingredients and other nutritional information, please follow this link.
For individual orders of just one box of Christmas chocolates.
- Royal Mail First Class Delivery): £2.95 - £3.75 subject to weight (1 - 2 working days)
- Tracked 24hr Small Parcel Delivery: £5.95 - £7.49 subject to weight
- Tracked 48hr Small Parcel Delivery: £4.95
- Standard Untracked European Shipping (Europe Only): £5.95 - £12.95 subject to weight.
(Delivery can take between 3 and 5 days, sometimes more depending on the postal service in the country it's going to)
- Tracked & Signed For Royal Mail European Shipping (Europe Only): £9.95 - £19.95 subject to weight.
(Delivery can take between 3 and 5 days, sometimes more depending on the postal service in the country it's going to.
Learn more about delivery here.
Please note, chocolate can be toxic to dogs. If the recipient owns a dog, we recommend notifying them in advance of the delivery to ensure the post is not accessible by the dog.