Not all Advent Calendars are created equal. With our personalised chocolate advent calendar, you are the person who adds the magic. Imagine their excitement as every day, they get one step closer to knowing what message you sent them! It's perfect as an advent calendar for grownups, or as a chocolate advent calendar for kids.
- Write your secret chocolate message (30 characters - we recommend removing spaces so you can fit more in)
- Every day, the recipient will open a window to reveal a chocolate letter. They will write that letter at the base of the calendar (before eating it...yummy!).
- Add a personal printed message so they know who it's from. As Christmas approaches, your special hidden message will be revealed.
- Checkout and choose your delivery options
- There are 24 windows with 30 available characters (some windows have 2 chocolates). There is a 25th window with a special Santa surprise for Christmas day.
- Our boxes are designed like a letterbox. Why? Because with each window, you'll be getting another letter! See what we did there?
- We use top quality Belgian milk chocolate, great for taste, bad for sharing. Find out what our customers think of our chocolate.
- Our boxes will fit through the letterbox so no need to go to the Post Office.
- We do not include receipts in our advent calendar gifts
What special message will you write?
Made In The New Forest UK.
Personalised Chocolate Advent Calendar | Make It One They'll Remember
Find out what our customers think of our chocolate.
It was perfect!
I loved this idea. First off I love Morse Toad chocolate (as does my husband who I bought this for) but the fact I get to pick the message was so much fun. I'm enjoying watching him open each door and write down the letters. I think the only thing that would make it better would be if the doors weren't in order, but I can totally understand why they are- because the amount of time to put the letters in the right doors would be ridiculous. It's a fab advent calendar, I'm so pleased I found it
We loved it!
A unique wonderful concept
Very helpful staff. I was not too sure of my internet skills so I telephoned the order. Looks great ,will be distributing them this week..lucky children!
For more information about how our products are made, the ingredients and other nutritional information, please follow this link.
For individual orders of just one box.
- Royal Mail First Class Delivery): £2.95 - £3.75 subject to weight (1 - 2 working days)
- Tracked 24hr Small Parcel Delivery: £5.95 - £7.49 subject to weight
- Tracked 48hr Small Parcel Delivery: £4.95
- Standard Untracked European Shipping (Europe Only): £5.95 - £12.95 subject to weight.
(Delivery can take between 3 and 5 days, sometimes more depending on the postal service in the country it's going to)
- Tracked & Signed For Royal Mail European Shipping (Europe Only): £9.95 - £19.95 subject to weight.
(Delivery can take between 3 and 5 days, sometimes more depending on the postal service in the country it's going to.
Learn more about delivery here.
Please note, chocolate can be toxic to dogs. If the recipient owns a dog, we recommend notifying them in advance of the delivery to ensure the post is not accessible by the dog.