Click the pink icon to find out more.
Personalised Chocolate Wedding Favours
It's those little touches that can make a wedding so special. Our personalised chocolate wedding favours are lovingly handmade from 3 irresistible chocolate characters of your choice. They are the perfect little treat to delight your guests at the end of the meal. Add something personal to your special day with yummy chocolate.
- Choose your initials or a simple I♥︎U.
- Our simple white boxes with a gold heart will make the perfect addition to your wedding or event!
- Available letters include A-Z, 0-9, space, #, ?, !, &, ★(use *), ♥︎(use %).
- Our chocolate wedding favours are super tasty, so some may not make it past the first course.
- Please add the date of your event on the order page. Then choose your delivery week when you check out. We recommend just over a week before the wedding or event.
- Large orders can take 5 days or more to produce. Please allow time for large orders.
Wow your wedding guests with chocolate favours!
Lovingly handmade in The New Forest, UK.
Find out what our customers think of our chocolate.
For more information about how our products are made, the ingredients and other nutritional information, please follow this link.
For individual orders of just one box.
Royal Mail First Class Delivery (1 - 2 working days): £2.75
Large orders will cost more to ship.
Please allow plenty of time. Large orders can take 5 days or more to make.
(Order before 1pm for same day dispatch)
Royal Mail Signed For Next Day Delivery: £6.95
(Order before 1pm to receive the next day)
Royal Mail Saturday Guaranteed Signed For: £10.95
(Order before 1pm on Friday to receive on Saturday)
International Royal Mail Tracked & Signed (Europe Only): £11.95
(Delivery can take between 3 and 5 days)
If ordering more than one box (parcels), please follow this link for more information.
Please note, chocolate can be toxic to dogs. If the recipient owns a dog, we recommend notifying them in advance of the delivery to ensure the post is not accessible by the dog.