Need to send a big hug to cheer someone up? For all those moments where your friend needs a bit of love and support, send a big chocolate hug by post. We'll turn your hug into yummy chocolate and give them a big metaphorical squeeze from the inside out. When someone's down in the dumps, send a chocolate hug in a box. It will make all the difference.
- Choose your chocolate hug message (either 22, 33 or 44 characters)
- Add a personal message to be printed on the card insert
- Include a photo from your computer or choose from one of our designs (allow for some crop variance on the edges with the photo)
- Checkout and choose your delivery options
- We use top quality Belgian milk chocolate, so your hug will be the best tasting hug there is. Find out what our customers think of our chocolate.
- Our hug in a box will fit through the letterbox so no need to go to the Post Office.
- We do not include receipts in our send a hug gifts
- We may use hearts and stars at random so what you receive may not be identical to the photo.
If you're looking to send a hug gift in a box, our chocolates are the perfect way to brighten their day. Sometimes, when you feel all alone, a big hug from a close friend can be all that's needed. When your friend needs a bit of love and support, send a hug in the post in yummy chocolate. Sometimes it's the little gestures that can really cheer someone up.
Chocolate Hug By Post | Love & Support Delivered!
Made in Lymington New Forest UK.
Find out what our customers chocolate hugs in the post.
This is just the most incredible idea. I highly recommend getting the frame and it is literally sending someone a framed printed photo with a box of chocolates all form one place. Genius.
It was for daughter & she loves the flavour of the chocolate
It was bought for my friend who had been admitted to hospital suffering from covid, something to cheer her up when she arrived home. Yes she enjoyed it, said the pieces were just enough to nibble day at a time & tasted lovely.
Sent to someone who was unwell for a while and I wasn’t able to visit - the chocolates done the job lifted their mood and tasted great as well (so I’ve heard). I have purchased a few times and sent to family and friends for different occasions and have not been disappointed. Thank you
It was a gift for my Dad following the death of my Nan. He said it did put a smile on his face.
For more information about how our products are made, the ingredients and other nutritional information, please follow this link.
For individual orders of just one box.
- Royal Mail First Class Delivery): £2.95 - £3.75 subject to weight (1 - 2 working days)
- Tracked 24hr Small Parcel Delivery: £5.95 - £7.49 subject to weight
- Tracked 48hr Small Parcel Delivery: £4.95
- Standard Untracked European Shipping (Europe Only): £5.95 - £12.95 subject to weight.
(Delivery can take between 3 and 5 days, sometimes more depending on the postal service in the country it's going to)
- Tracked & Signed For Royal Mail European Shipping (Europe Only): £9.95 - £19.95 subject to weight.
(Delivery can take between 3 and 5 days, sometimes more depending on the postal service in the country it's going to.
Learn more about delivery here.
Please note, chocolate can be toxic to dogs. If the recipient owns a dog, we recommend notifying them in advance of the delivery to ensure the post is not accessible by the dog.