Whether it's a new baby, a new job, an engagement or another event, send our congratulations gift through their letterbox and make their day. Our personalised congratulations chocolates are sure to sweeten the moment.
- Choose your chocolate message (either 22, 33 or 44 characters)
- Add a personal message to be printed on the card insert
- Include a photo or logo from your computer or choose from one of our designs (allow for some crop variance on the edges with the photo card)
- Checkout and choose your delivery options
- We use top quality Belgian milk chocolate, great for taste, bad for sharing. Find out what our customers think of our chocolate.
- Our boxes will fit through the letterbox so no need to go to the Post Office.
- We do not include receipts in our gifts.
- We may use hearts and stars at random so what you receive may not be identical to the photo.
Sometimes a plain old card just won't cut it. Everything worth celebrating deserves a surprise congratulations gift delivery. Maybe it's a gift for good exam results or buying a new house, be sure to celebrate by sending your own delicious chocolate congratulations. After all, you can't eat a card!
Handmade in Lymington New Forest UK.
Find out what our customers think of our chocolate.
Perfect gift as always!
My friend loved her congratulations message. Made such an impact compared to a traditional card and I would definitely use again!
Chocolate in the post
For individual orders of just one box.
- Royal Mail First Class Delivery (1 - 2 working days): £2.95 - £3.75 subject to weight
- Tracked 24hr Small Parcel Delivery: £5.95 - £7.49 subject to weight
- Tracked 48hr Small Parcel Delivery: £4.95
- Standard Untracked European Shipping (Europe Only): £5.95 - £12.95 subject to weight.
(Delivery can take between 3 and 5 days, sometimes more depending on the postal service in the country it's going to)
- Tracked & Signed For Royal Mail European Shipping (Europe Only): £9.95 - £19.95 subject to weight.
(Delivery can take between 3 and 5 days, sometimes more depending on the postal service in the country it's going to.
Learn more about delivery here.
Please note, chocolate can be toxic to dogs. If the recipient owns a dog, we recommend notifying them in advance of the delivery to ensure the post is not accessible by the dog.