Looking for a birthday gift that's that a whole lot more special than a boring old card? After all, birthdays should be celebrated to the maximum, and no one every got excited chewing on a piece of paper.
That's where we step in. Morse Toad has created the perfect birthday gift that's both personal and delicious. What could be better than happy birthday chocolates? Our birthday messages are made from gloriously tasty Belgian chocolate. Hide your message inside a special photo from your phone that you know will make them smile, or use one of our own designs. Finish with a note to say who it's from and we'll send your birthday package through their letterbox. There's something about a surprise chocolate delivery that never fails to crack a big smile.
Remember, paper cards taste terrible. Make their birthday one to remember with a delivery that will make their day.
Our birthday gift boxes are handmade in Lymington New Forest UK.
Birthday Gift Instructions
- Choose your birthday chocolate message (either 22, 33 or 44 characters)
- Add a personal message to be printed on the card insert
- Include a photo from your computer or choose from one of our designs (allow for some crop variance on the edges with the photo card)
- Checkout and choose your delivery options
- We use top quality Belgian milk chocolate, great for taste, less good sharing
- Our birthday chocolate boxes will fit through the letterbox so no need to go to the Post Office
- We do not include receipts in our birthday chocolate gifts.
- We may use hearts and stars at random so what you receive may not be identical to the photo.
Find out what our customers think of our birthday chocolates.
This is just the most incredible idea. I highly recommend getting the frame and it is literally sending someone a framed printed photo with a box of chocolates all form one place. Genius.
It was for daughter & she loves the flavour of the chocolate
It was bought for my friend who had been admitted to hospital suffering from covid, something to cheer her up when she arrived home. Yes she enjoyed it, said the pieces were just enough to nibble day at a time & tasted lovely.
Sent to someone who was unwell for a while and I wasn’t able to visit - the chocolates done the job lifted their mood and tasted great as well (so I’ve heard). I have purchased a few times and sent to family and friends for different occasions and have not been disappointed. Thank you
It was a gift for my Dad following the death of my Nan. He said it did put a smile on his face.
For more information about how our products are made, the ingredients and other nutritional information, please follow this link.
For individual orders of just one birthday gift box.
- Royal Mail First Class Delivery (1 - 2 working days): £2.95 - £3.75 subject to weight
- Tracked 24hr Small Parcel Delivery: £5.95 - £7.49 subject to weight
- Tracked 48hr Small Parcel Delivery: £4.95
- Standard Untracked European Shipping (Europe Only): £5.95 - £12.95 subject to weight.
(Delivery can take between 3 and 5 days, sometimes more depending on the postal service in the country it's going to)
- Tracked & Signed For Royal Mail European Shipping (Europe Only): £9.95 - £19.95 subject to weight.
(Delivery can take between 3 and 5 days, sometimes more depending on the postal service in the country it's going to.
Learn more about birthday deliveries here.
Please note, chocolate can be toxic to dogs. If the recipient owns a dog, we recommend notifying them in advance of the delivery to ensure the post is not accessible by the dog.